Normally...but no.

Normally I would have posted Mysterious and Changer (2017) the final cut or edition but you know its pretty much difficult to when and where you have such oppression and even push back against your work. I have actually created alot of works since 2018 but let's just say, third party ventures screwed everything up and I am not going to be so stupid and reckless to post every image without some type of mark that its mine. So frankly folks cannot post a comic to any effect but just post samples and hope people buy it. Though I will say no one bought anything when I showed anything previously either. Thinking now its just because people are so brainwashed behind the idea of free content and never respecting to support people they read from. Lots of people viewed the stories. Yet no one bought anything because it must have been above them in their "free ideology". Not soon after 2018, I stopped having so much "newer" free content and just focused on works that do more for me and less for people getting free content. And yea, the third parties being dicks don't help at all either, so much this work Mysterious and Changer(2017) in its full fix will never be seen least you pay the 15 dollars.

Comments

Popular Posts