Mysterious and Changer volume 2 current progress 4/19/2020

So basically with Mysterious and Changer, I have basically rounded off what the 2nd volume should be. I basically in the past did preparations to work on the work and that was last month I would believe.  I normally in the past was working on four or five different works at the same time but here I am only now working on one. I basically worked on Mysterious and Changer (2017) and finished that and that pretty much sets up my work of this current (2019/2020) version and just how I work on four or five different works at the same time.

I have had a lot of time to give thought to what I did in the past. It was a similar organized impact of a fall out. An explosion made you fall from a skyscraper and I was always eyeing on using my sharp nails to dig into the skycraper so I left crawl marks all the way down into the trash bin and when I landed in the trashbin, I did not want to get up. Simply what I did working on five or four works was just to survive and continue to live and honestly make my dreams a reality. I am very determined to make my goals a reality, you can see by my claw marks on that skyscraper but in reality you can see in past posts from 2016 to now of my journey.  Pretty much I tell you that in March really much clonked out. People left me alone namely albeit some people have to be landed the large picture before they leave you alone. Really much freed of whisps attacking you from that explosion and much and much, you realize what you have done and what you can do in the future. Really much still sore for surviving and surviving but I realize there is a time for something new.

I realize what I did last year with all the works I created was the best thing to do even if I did not publish them at the time of completion. No, it brought life to my ideals and surely I will eventually bring them to life, you can all account on that but one needs "presentation" and just the ability for each work to succeed for that to be done.

So essentially this week I have been pondering what I would do after I colored the one of a kind, Mysterious and Changer (2017). I considered the past and what straits I was forced in and what ideally I can hope to live for actually. I mean, being hounded and trying your best to succeed is not always the best in life if at all it is just representative of people trying to block you for doing something you should readily be able to do. But they just believe they have such a big plan with their narrow educational and knowledge of real people goals.  Their lives of tolling in engineering or whatever and just being around one color of people is all they excel to do no matter if minority or not.
Its really sick that what they do is so little and so bottom and so minimal in effort that it does not suffice as living but just being a tool. In old english, tool simply means fool. These people are more than fools. They could be said in this reference to just be hands of the force of evil. The force of depravity, insecurity and insanity. And just clogs to a system of destruction. I give you a real life example, all the people protesting the safe procedures to save everyone from the corona virus are all one people. They are all white and they all occupy the same position in society that really makes life not good for them and not good for anyone else. They occupy a role of suicidal mentality that as long as money works that the merit of life and true life living does not matter. Now, recognize these people, should you be hindered by people who want to kill theirselves by stepping out of their homes and gathering in large numbers when a virus is about that can very much kill them.  I mean pictured in these photos are old people and namely they are more susceptible to the virus than the young. Even if young, you could still die from it. But common sense escapes you. I mean to say that artists bowing down to not doing their art and how they see fit is as same as joining people who go out and do what is harmful for them, others and society in general. I mean, don't go out and protest against safety procedures and then get the virus and die. Don't contribute to a toxic, unhelpful and evil way of being. That is what artists should realize. That we should never be hounded and never be grounded. I kinda of made this website to rebel against the clogminds who think art is useless and for kids whislt they give up any notion of working to any real goal they have for what they see as a "normalcy of giving up on yourself and dreams". In society, the best thing that is still true in this corona virus is the ability of clogminds to be a harm to society and the world itself. I mean, literally, people who go out when everyone is instructed to stay home are just lacking that self respect to say "I have dreams and my life is worth something-time to think rationally to get it and thus I will have to stay alive to get it". No they don't say this and basically think they can ram into a building and demand everything go back to normal. No, if everyone did what they do, society would be over at least in America. The hospitals would be overrun and many would die.  Ya, maybe I can say to you that spring breakers and Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz are no ones to listen to. What I chose to listen to is the conscious of a better world were people realize that the artistic mind is a valid form of thing and even logical expression that many lawmarkers and people lack! It is time for a better way of living I demand. That is kinda of what I have been aiming for this whole entire time I have been living really. But it is critical in this time to move away from the damn of just doing for the sum of survival and just this suspension of falling down a skyscraper as if the Black Panther or some hero. No, its time to walk the streets and demand a better living.I mean that it is not actually time for people to protest or whatever but its time for me at least to not be in the suspension of life and death and just to live.

I assure you that I won't be dating anyone whilst I try to find life or look to date anyone. Why? Because many people believe their clogminds are so good in life and living when it makes them just an apocalypse zombie humping a building. You will find that really much many girls this era are so against art and even the ones that will do it. They bring in self doubt, evil and just hatred and unnecessary drama and that is ultimately why it is never good to date anyone when looking to plant you feet on the floor from that long fall. Its time to walk and then run and folks I plan on doing both.

In the upcoming Mysterious and Changer effort of the 2nd volume, I will do my best to work on this story whilst working to clear many other efforts that have been long been held back. I have made impressive strides all the while on my fall but its time to truly do in normalcy and not in this life or death suspension. No, really much its time to be freed of that notion forever and ever. Literally, its time to get what life is supposed to be. I mean it is so nerving when you meet a girl or someone and all they have to add into the equation of life and death is just death and that is such the bummer that they have to be on the receiving side of your efforts forward. They might feel a harm but their harm is simply because they did not get to impede you or never understood what harm they were in. I will continue for all the people who were good people yet needeth not be harmed. This is what I say of progress.

Comments

Popular Posts