Norscene: Most experimental work part 3

So this work I understood the draft after four years because that is how much of an impact the experiment if the work had on my memory. It is the most direct to the draft as possible yet some advancements were made. The work was only known to me and maybe others when I wrote about it earlier in the past of Mk Mzodern, of its sexual nature. That is toned down here and really much there was only one sex scene in much of the first ten serials. It is to be said optional to go that route but focused on the story.

The work I did today has been the most I drew of a spring 2016 work from drafts made in spring 2016. Frankly, it worked like a charm to connect and advance the story. I got a large outline done of the story that fits nearly into the standard ten serial form I use.

As for what the work is about, that is a mystery in the Norscene. Literally, won't tell what the story is about but it's related to my college experience prior 2016 and frankly that's all you need to know. If it is a hint, this work inspired Shark on Campus to a degree of how things should be done.

Comments

Popular Posts