MM culture season yet again.

Now, historically, I don't really start a MM culture effort outside of fall but I think its needed now. Need the motivation and the otherworldy mindset to pursue forward. Essentially because society itself is closed off and I have not been outside my neighborhood for like a month now. You need motivation especially when you are an artist and being inside all the time with no source of motivation can be as damning as not having any time at all. Usually for me I get inspiration from the outside and my would be life of living in school and all that type of thing; living in the circumstance where no one calls you an artist. Yet, you sit inside and you can find yourself in the trap of being an "artist" and rendered to your meanings and their meanings of that. It can even be a conflict and that would not be good.  So, otherwise why I start is because technically five years ago,this is when I started to create new ideas to push my limits and grow my skill. It would be appropriate to challenge oneself again.Frankly, this time period is the five year anniversary of ever attempting my work Killpen, which I am currently working on to a specific degree and sure many things will come of it. But this work was never easy to do. Never, it was very complex at the start and had to be revised many times, as much as 15 or 20 times over five years. Maybe the 20th revision gets it right.

Anyways, I am going to keep on creating material for the MM culture magazines and they will be appearing on this site. I will now, in the magazines after four, will be working on the things that appeared in order in fall 2016. Every project will be done and given a mention. I get to show alot of things and color alot of things and maybe you will too and in the end there will be tons of magazines. So this is what I have decided of the site going forward. To focus on creating magazines and other activities.

Comments

Popular Posts