Hmm, a reaction to a reaction.
Now, if you have followed my works-you know there is a certain equatable relationship you could assume that a female character would be in courtship with a character that represents me. Oh but if you did not know, well then you know. But it seems that really much viewers have been offput by the change of something in which I do not equate the woman to any relationship status with me. You might infer this woman might be calling" Ho*ey" to me or something and its a reflection off my life. No, its not a reflection off my life. I realize to a sum that really much me having any form of a plus one is a distinction uncandy. Literally-you would have to think this was an alternate world more accepting for that to happen and well, no; really much always passed over and some shit always happens to ensure you never get anyone and just are hated or hurt by people who actually just had seeds of evil inside them. Conversely, you lose all the people who had any light in them for the fucked up and warped if not depraved bodies in society. There are some stories. But I will lement in this work soley that, " it is never you, but some other dude".
I say that I write a work to talk about how a certain type of family is attacked, not represented and really much just evil prevailing themes of people succeed. Walmart pajama wearing drug addict, her boyfriend who she has a sum of plentiful children with that aren't his and just the occasional best friend of the boyfriend who has had at least two of this woman's kids. I tire to say I don't like those type of people. But they get to live the uncandy happiness of warping the face value of families into something dirty and digusting and immoral. Off this is a hard topic and many people might not agree but else to say this type of negativity does not exist in just let's say pajama loffer in walmart people but else in the prized academics or those in college. Yes, yes, let me preach to you. There has been too many times where some sum of couple in their privilege of being together have frankly harrassed me and stolen my very freedom to be in peace. I mean, they think they have a right to discern who should seem to exist and those that should not exist. Such people also believe they only belong to calm their feit couple status with the "it" person they see theirselves being with even when they aren't an "it" person theirselves. That they are only with purpose with some partner who is of the same culture and same efforts as them in academia, being fake, being a nerd or just being a smoker turner turd. They must think the world is so good and wide that only them and their people exist and everyone else so screw off and go off theirselves because they are the only people who should exist.
Yet in real life of course they are never and never much the individuals in which they pretend to be, they are actually so much more and pretend they are just a item to be attributed to a golden idea or culture that else never exists as they say. I mean do all Mexicans even go to college to be so pretentiously refound? Or do all whites go to college to have a privilege? The clear answer is no, white people without education make up privileges to do whatever they want and try to build theirselves in a manner that actually gives them nothing but clorox injections. Yet furthermore, if people can make the illusion of importance off something that is also made up; well then that just settles how fake something is. How much of an idol it is where people are creating their false gods because they never have the opportunity of "college" to be so pretentious. I literally say that the logic racist whites propose does enable the following in reality-they should literally fall over everytime someone who is educated yet colored comes by and tells them what to do because they acknowledge by emulation of a certain people-they are lessers. But in reality, that would be so but the fact is everyone is equal. Yes, you heard it-everyone is equal. That being said that there are so much features behind people than which they would accept and that everyone is equal-you should never assume just because you fail to recognize normal feelings for people that it ever constitutes them being lesser because they don't fit in your dynamics of importance in your view. Just because they aren't this fake nobody you set out to be and be with, does not mean they are lessers and never need to be equated upon your pitiful existence. I have seen the people and I have come to spit on them because it is truly pitiful that people excel to think in this fashion of pure entitlement. By their logic, everyone else in the world but a few people who can go to college and be a fake as them are real people. Which in sort if the world only had these allotted people, who is to say they would surely regret an existence of such. The same boorish mentality of placement in faulty idols, lazy results and aims yet even goals( if you can call them that for people so privileged never to be their own people), aimless degrees of ignorance to what can be done, and just a state of being content with mediocrity and a status quo of stagnancy-the world would never grow and it would never flourish. But ideally to them everyone must work to make them better when "everyone" is never a person onto them. They must go out into the world with corona virus and die for them and their precious local and regional economies. Such people are born pyschpaths lessened that name by privilege and no one questioning their sanity. They project people who are not fucked as them as "crazy" but they are the only ones who are. Namely by their logic you should resort to leave them in their own space of a world and just eventually, the world will never pan out to be inviting to the boorish and immoral sum and few. It will always render them as hacks. Especially now, you think anyone is going to vote for a person who basically made decisions that led to a love one dying? Nope.
I say, leave the "it" couples as a thing of the past or at least in highschool or never at all. Never at all generally because why should two people think they own the world and never be able to recognize that others live in the world and its not all about them? Why should they be allowed to create harm? To others and just theirselves. Of course, no one cares about "it" couples after highschool but them. I mean I went to an art class where all these old fucking women would speak about their "highschool sweet hearts" when they basically are dead broke, thinking they are better artists than anything that has come out before because they learn what a fucking 10 year does in art class, and basically live in rat situation and in a rat house or apartment and frankly have no clue on how to do anything in life but suck. I mean, literally this one woman could not stop speaking about how many times she got fired as if it was cute. I mean literally, younger folks-you might think little Samantha is cute when she talks about getting fired but twenty years later that just results in a whole lot of fuck up. Such petty behavior and sickness of the mind to think you are a kid forever and you have all the chances to be a screwball and exist. I mean literally, I am pretty sure the woman would be in dire straits if she was not white but that is just how it is frankly. You can get away with being such a nicompoop once you are a highschool sweetheart, oh boy-everyone celebrate even you-21 year old man. I think at a point people should consider that seriously too many people get away with causing harm than that of what we are led to believe. The romans and greeks thought rape was good err but that is a bad example. Let's try again. People thought it was acceptable to slap the rear of the office woman long ago and say shit. Yet people now come forward with claims of sexual assualt and people who were thought of good were actually sacks of shit because no one gave a fuck before if a woman said she was attacked or anyone really. At some point you realize society has more bad apples than which can be led on and they laugh as if they are cute and as if they are the saviors of mankind. I would rather not ever give a fuck as much as anyone would about an old lady rambling about her failures and her highschool sweet heart now would you? College people are ever the worse, they picture theirselves as not being the trash of society but yet they are. They know it deep down, they have never done anything that took courage or taking command of their own lives but following suite of what people and hacks in their culture wanted. Literally, these are people who become governors ordering people back to work when its sure they are going to basically get sick and or kick the bucket. Talk about knowing the face of life and death. These bastards could never know of such and plenty much, pegged on by authorities of social acceptance by being in "it" couples. They think of prized men and women. They think they are entitled to something they aren't and that is where the trouble begins but we never speak of that, no-no. Being an "it" couple means that everyone will never reason beyond a doubt your combined humanity in sum least you are that highschool variety in walmart and think you are kings and queens of the world. Literally, I am to say such people who think they are so special because of their lacking maturity if not courage to live on wholesome ideals of not yearning for golden and fake idols of identity well need not be the status of wealth anymore. Nor the symbol of anything but just pure waste. Waste of character and waste of mind much and much and just waste of potential to be good people who respect others.
I'd say that people have rights and that they are worth more than some two head snake unit will grant them and that people are not lesser than such people and their valiant whims of anything they can call love. True lovers of the world never target others. They respect other people. They don't bug others. True lovers don't try to make others out to be lesser or affix them some type of lesser or "evil" role. Namely; we don't look to real couples anymore. We love to vye for the Kims and Kanyes everywhere. Whilst you can say what you will about the actual people, they equate a harmful image of the it couple being supreme and superior to all rights and needs of people else who don't fit the blashempous world of being a Kim or a Kanye. It is time we break these idols and just let the people be. Not do anything to them. But surely not take up after them.
I write a work to express how done I am with all the little shits. The little its and their little bits of ignorance posed as goals on what life should be. I don't know about you but if a stranger tries to force me into a box especially a social box and tries to get under my skin even bringing into question my identity when I don't as sure as fuck no them nor want to play highschool with them-oh, I scream and shout. Namely scream and shout in the work that examines a good family versus the whole sure fucking image of the "worst of the worst". True and true. Like a family feud but where no direct punches are thrown. I feel people need to ever wake up on how they basically from tv are allowed to wish for the worst and believe it is the standard to be.
In clarification even with the so called "good" family-you else would never expect to be the person to ever adhere behind that image. Or be the person who gets the girl to be the "good family" with. Because society is just and just corrupt where normal people have "it" functions attached or just some other mischeivous inane bunker type things going on. No, most people can only hope to endear an adequate family. And not be the sole family that continues tribalism in which any of their offspring can become a class of people. One that is well to do and not solely behind the worst tennants of their culture but pretty close to it by their level of cultural indifference to bridge over. There is such a thing as even repeating white man's burden even in colored communities and no one gets called out on their isolationism where everyone lives in the same fucking world. There is another group of people who are the worst of the worst. The "it" people who think they have importance where they don't and maybe have many varieties by how uncivilized our culture actual is ( pajama walmart pants people, highschool sweet heart people, bastards of wealth, academia robots and academia/workplace sexual predators). You would think if churches did their job there would not be so much people looking to attack people who aren't like them in some very serious and even deadly times too( don't let the old white lady call the police on you because you stand in the park). And then there are most people, the adequate people. People who try to move society forward and be the best as they can be and at least adhere to much of society's rules and try to be socialable to everyone and not their own little fucking community. I do so hard work, hard subject and harsh topic to cover but it is needed.
People need to realize "gravity" and its concepts and they shall have it. Because no questions these ideas and frankly if they do they don't write it down. I dare to write it down and mold it into something and something it will be.
Now, this is a reaction to a reaction. Some people might be dissappointed that I am not equating this girl drawn to my life in any sum manner and its not about how I can live at all. Namely, the structures of arguments and ideas are not how the characters will truly be as were featured. But maybe would represents other characters that come along. I though say that people would subject to think a certain thought alongside this woman for a history or some and they could be noted to be in some dismay to a change in ideas. But I further more comment on this subjective nature they have put forth into what could be and say what would actually be equated to another character but in this tense equated to this character because they ask and no prior character was developed to displace a subjective nature. It is as said, a reaction to a reaction and in firm people may seem to express the notion of why I dare change the formula of my works in which is followed by many works. I even have written of such for people to now what it is I write and that it has noticably changed in the past. I wrote in the past that I write in characters having girlfriends in remakes to represent a self in a world that could have one. Why I actually changed this convention is to display a point. Not only left out and basically beaten up to not ever have any chances to be with anyone but yet I am spat on. And kicked and further beaten up by a trail of the forgiving people in society who believe in the "it couple" idea. Its a bannal hell to go through such a thing yet a 100 times over after 7 years. I admit when I am beat and I cannot compete with a culture beant on an "it couple". So there for the dreaming of being with people who you don't belong with it all-someone else can have them! I mean they are just a piece of property or otherwise in convention a clog in as system that only turns out horrors and depravity and just division and President Trump worst of all. I don't know if I'll ever be with someone or who they would be after meeting alot of people over 7 years just to be attacked or faced with barriers...but I rather continue on to believe there are people who would accept you as you and nothing more. That you are what they look for. ( In the actual argument form I would make about adequadacy I would use the word adequadate but humans don't think of a counterpart as adequate unless they are heartless or in a bad relationship really and you are speaking to people and of them so this word would get people's heads to another place). In so to spite a system of purging all in what could be freed and willing peoples of all definition, I just use in a situation of a reaction to equate the most vital themes of an upcoming work. No, the character above is not going to be apart of a bad family but a family in which runs society. That powers it.
Americans love to say the hardworking families run America, only rich and pop cultured newcasters say that and for everyone who is middle class and under they know that only some people truly contribute to society. They do. And justly I write of that upcoming in the future work too.
Yes, the main characters are not a "good family" but the adequate one.
Comments
Post a Comment