"You could not catch a break" children's book.

Bitten by a wolf,I felt a new change in the air where I "awokened" to a third eye complex.

I came to class and some girls and kids were angry at me.

" don't you, don't you say, you were ever working towards comics in any way", they seemed to say in mean glares as if they wanted to spit on me from afar.

I had classes everyday of the weekday and the weekend was a vase of abuse and misuse and just trying to find use in the sum of the cause to draw and better myself forward.

The people were crocks, they were pathetic and they were cosmetic to fit to a racist aesthetic.
So fucking pathetic.

Wolved out and off  to get up and beat up all the sickos of the hidden valley in the norm of estate of land.

That next Monday after that weekend I took wolf frame, that were so frightened and I just made a magazine and they were so scared but nothing would wake them to their wrong and playing victim was just not the nature of anything real in any deal or apparently real. But don't tell these fuckers, all they do is feel and never realize a real logical world before them.

That Tuesday a cute girl licked at a window and I kept on the comic rebellion and rode on a pink unicorn stallion drew drawings to incur the red gazes of the wicked.

Till that Friday I would keep it going until the night I wolfed it out and then charged the immoral medical complex and the attendant I attacked said to "chill out" as if she was so innocent in her funds to action of many terroristic attacks. I pondered this "chill out" and took a night. But she was not right in her acts but I had gone dark. Maybe she just feared being caught in the act of her attacks.

Put myself to work again on some contest matters but it all falters to the circumstance of dumb arty bullshit that never works in reality never much at all. But the suffering of this numb dumb indoctrination is enough to get on your nerves.

Getting too much, remember from a girl in a red hat ever the more indoctrination back then. How that bitch dared look at me as just a tool for a pleasure at a time later and how this girl was somewhat the same. Shivers up the holy mane. Later her eyes were surely sane.

I died a little bit on a Friday were the parents came to pick me up from the school. Something was looming and I was glomming. Could not do anything to push the objective of a comic....so tired and the internet gave out then fists just crawled out. Beating myself up for not completing the objective and then I was tired. We have to assign limits to self loathing and so I did. But no one else would bother to do that and pose that violence to you and never take responsibility for their own actions.
Just for their own satisifications.

Life strangles on the weekend...fighting to move the creative muscle and not be abused, moved so slow like a snail-went to a walmart of intergalatic heaven and hell,  I watched an award show so frequency by a Mr. K and it was hell to even watch the show where people wanted to turn. The mother fuckers else would not learn, never knew time moved on and were so set on their permissive hatred first impression ideas as if I was the object they sought to degrade.

Monday, pools of work in my wake.
Tuesday, tried to make the magazine a second reprise.
Listen the fuck up," STOP" I yelled on Wednesday,
all the brazen bitches could not be stopped.
Yet in a force they wished they had stopped and their attack
flopped but I was in the damage.
So negative.The abuse of a door, hit me even harder than their second try.
I thought I would die, held firm and I did try and
that is why I survived...!

But all the world was in shreds and all my mind was ruined
just for these quick slutty bitches to have the image they want to see out of a person
they think to equate to an object. And for what its worth, they did not even get that.
Just pissed me off further, and I would continue to do and rebuild but they would not get
that they were in so much trouble.
Because I would turn back into a wolf one
day...to make em pay.
"You could not catch a break".

Comments

Popular Posts