MK MZ;The summer 2016.
I have written about summer 2016, but to actually live it was a different experience. I often have not done a good job in communicating its real story. I bring it up to assert after the Spring 2016 works there were of course Summer 2016 works which followed the same strip method I used over in Spring 2016. Expanded into many different titles. I say that Spring 2016 was a crazy time, before I drafted much anything in February to March basically created a whole magazine full of Krushre works in a one page format. If a one page format was used before the strip method or a portion of a page was used to denote a serial, then what happened? Simply, I did not have enough paper to fund the drafting I wanted to accomplish with Spring 2016. I literally had to calculate how much space I could give the drafts of each series. Summer was the same situation all over again and whilst I had some paper to make a Cosmica work, that came in intervals and literally had paper set aside to complete it if need be. From the Summer perspective, that version of Cosmica was like literally the only work that needed to be completed to be traced over and placed on the internet than waste time attributing efforts to find out how to bring the original to life. I mean in spring 2016 tried alot of variants to get the Cosmica work out there. Some seemed to be of promise and then this summer 2016 version seemed like the ultimate but it was not. Eventually to solve anything, I would have to actually figure out how to color things from their source on paper and that be that. I had to learn a mixed format but I did not do that in summer 2016 or prior. I took me literally to the fall to decide to remove lines from line paper to removing tracing from anything. And just get the ideas straight to the computer without having to trace. Tracing was the format of choice I used in spring 2016 and then later on in Shark on Campus, the one that was doomed to fail when sent to Lezhin and just for the sake of anything-it was costly. It was likely working all over again to draw the work and yet it be trashy and not anywhere to the original work. The breaking point came with the whole tracing thing when I could not muster energy to work on Technogothica. I mean because I used tracing, it never was efficient. I to this day, say that removing lines from paper is more efficient to receiving an idea you want to show on paper or the computer rather than tracing. Literally because I traced, and wasted my efforts behind the would be money making aspect of entering the real comic industry-actual prospective works just went to waste for a long time. It took till 2018 again to where I would do Cosmica again to where it was noted on this site and then 2019 when I would make a version that was a part of the story( all I could afford to do at the time) that can be found on the graphica site.
I never released the Technogothica comic and still haven't even after three years. I am to say that efficiency counts to improve if you release works. And can make or break whether you have time to do anything else. I mean, don't pose to make multiple efforts on a project because you fail to release the project and then have to do it later because its no longer easy to work on the work or release it because the path to create it is too time consuming. What really does help to release works I have found from my experiences of that Summer 2016, is not to ever rely on tracing and later on-after finding out how to remove lines from paper, just stick to non-lined paper when I can afford it. Removing lines takes time literally but not as much as tracing does. You would spend three days on a project and that would be largely redoing areas over and over again. It was hell literally. I spent much time doing that for Shark on Campus. I spent a week redrawing things and just gave up and drew it all on the computer. That never much worked ever either. Literally, the summer drafts did take my mind from all of this and that maybe one day I would figure out a better way to be efficient and remove lines from paper if I want to use in my comics.
The summer was actually split into maybe four or five sections. The first part (1)was the most desperate. Why? Because I needed to work on three different things at once. Mysterious and Changer, the H-Hentai comics and Shark on Campus. Your essential parents would not keep hounding you and trying to equate as you as worthless. I am to say that if there is a day of reckoning and one place could be demolished and made to not exist, I would choose a certain university to not exist because all it brought was malice and just influenced people to be their worst and believe lies that are lies by how bad they smell like bullshit. I am telling you there is nothing worse than an overbearing body of bullshit trying to justify wrongs and bringing out the worst in people. Have the support of your parents in comics? No, they were psychopaths clearly blinded by worship of the higher education system. Essentially one had to clearly, restrain theirselves from the amount of bullshit spewed. I really don't have to restrain myself anymore because really much a toxic entity does not have much airtime or credibility anymore. I will say that I never got a degree to please anyone but better myself.
Anyways had a toxic atmosphere around me in that time period. It would continue for so long. Until you make the toxic entity like relinquish its claws and things happen in the world that make dear parents consider what the fuck they were ever even doing. I mean, where do fellow peers fit into this all? I will say they were heavily apart of a toxic entity and pretty much people who wanted to be born to do bad and the worst things possible. I never saw people from school during that part of the summer but lets call it as it is, so people are praying to the devil you fail and honestly have no clue what honesty or morals are. Or ever working for anything they can create. Needless to say you have these identity politics of people being demons and the worst demons can be trying to make your life hard. Really much had to lay low and if you realize what Corona virus does to people now with not being able to interact with others, you realize much that is what I did because people are just evil and toxic and against your goals and efforts. Namely any time period in education can tell you that in my perspective but never as that crowd I met in fall 2018 to spring 2019 would tell you. Much and much, these people in the fringe of spring to summer 2016 weren't the worst to come and aren't the worst to come. I mean, it seems like three years later, you have people who have very poor social mannerisms and just brutes of nature. I mean, they are more animalistic, lust driven and impulse driven then thinking, respecting or just being humane. If it is not so hard to ask-don't have children if you cannot raise them.
The next period was from June to July(2), here I worked on Shark on Campus then some Summer drafts, created a new brand of ideas called Bunker and started to draft H-Hentai works in the manner in which I did things in the spring 2016 and the summer thus far. I did not spend much time posting that summer. I wondered what the fall would bring and I was hopeful. I'd say for the misery I would encounter from that fall and later and recovering from to this day, that there is no hope behind education but just a survival game on who can eat who and for others who are not predators-on who can defend who. I mean, you won't find anything of this writing from the supposed learned people with As or just being a clog, because they are indifferent to strife and don't care about humanity or right or wrong.
Early July(3) is where everything changed. Crown the Empire came out with new music and that was what would set the mood of change much and much. New music came out from Of Mice and Men, the "Pain" music video and much inspired you away from what was wrong in life. But there was still people and the foreboding ideals active very much and it was not a peaceful time. I made enough progress on my drafts, I set new goals. It was around this time, I came up with the concept for Technogothica.
By July 19th(4), I believe is when I will say of a Mid July period oft later, that I created the actual Technogothica two serial comics after working the Assassins of K draft. Pretty much Lany, the band, had released an ep album and I listened to it. It was a separate and distinctive time from the previous by the music and yet what I was doing. The Technogothica comic was a full comic and was not inspired by the mode of strip panels as what the convention of the time.
Later July(5) is when I had new ideas on where to continue from there. No, I thought I had it settled with Lezhin. I would get some type of cred for even trying but I got nothing. But I was more confident in all the drafts I made and I would continue them in another time period I was convinced. I became settled on new ideas and engaged in making art not for comics to a point then again to a point. Around this time, I created some type of activity based works and revived Techno Party, a work from 2013. It was around this time I say to seek saw a person who went to university with me and once they reared their face, everything went sour afterwards. Not probably because of them but it would be hard to say on the amonsity from that particular university just outreached. Who knew if this person was a person who just wanted to go to their place and pray you fail. Or engaged in behavior that was to try to hinder or bully people out of safety, peace or doing anything they want to do let alone their dreams.
August(5), the very start of it, was a bad start in some way and very good in another. I basically had wasted a summer redrawing this and that of Shark on Campus to not win at all. Nope, nothing and nada. I did create new ideas inspired by the things in which people have when they sleep. I guarantee you, people who were in later 2018, and went to a community college or two had no form of those ideals. Soulless people just carrying out "cultural norms and roles" even when they don't make any logical sense or rather justify being jerks and assholes by hiding under their culture which actually does not give them the right to be so. I mean to say that the people of summer 2016-they were evil people and still are. But the people I would later met in the future, were worse than them- I mean even evil people have a conscious and not a phone. This was like the genesis of a new age. After a summer of completely giving it all, much of your efforts don't pan to your goals and how could they when venturing into a contest is like waiting to be let down by unfair organization when you will never be their favorite or controllable? I was saddened greatly and I was too tired to work on those drafts anymore to make them into reality. However in this new time was inspired to make Shark on Campus, a idea again. Worked towards that solely.
If you ask me what this time period could be said of music. It was Porter Robinson and Madeon's collaboration that was new and unique. Prior to this time, I was felled with regret and anger but that impossible collaboration and the music was unique that it inspired me forward. I worked on the work on Shark on Campus to the best of my ability, using the same method but adding more panels to a suggested drafted serial panel to create a page. I in my own introspection of what I should do next engaged in trying to create a cyberpunk ideal for the site. I put an effort into a pre-MM culture season, previous had not thought of what I would do for the anniversary of the first effort or to top that one's impacts or if anything at all. As MM culture was only made by the necessity for me to be inspired and continue. Did a person need to push theirselves to brink of death time and time again just to succeed or have any relevancy against a forbidding world is what I began to wonder. Whilst in the pre MM culture season, I could have easily made this the theme but one does not want to talk about dark subjects while in a dark place. So I kept searching. To me really much Cyberpunk did not mean bad but childhood stories and animated works. I wanted something positive. Trying to keep searching for the positive in the murk of the "demon politics" I note earlier. I remember my drive, it was very valiant. I focused more on my blog, graphic design, and Shark on Campus in this time if not other smaller projects and organizing things. I went on a hellish trip(6) much and much and it could be aid to be another era again.Recommended some other videos after that trip, Nero's Into the Night and CSC's Delta, I got a new engaging idea. What if for an idea, it was about animated works to genre of electronic and edm music? Siames and their "Wolf" video was the one of the later finds and that was the last week in August(7) before I went to school.
Much and much, the summer was just a long slog of time where you could not depend on anyone but yourself. True and true and that fact would incapasculate you into just a world of doom and gloom and if everyone was just a demon like those in those graphic design classes-everything was devoid of hope. Even when you tried to find it and try to look to see the good in people. No, these people were so filled with venom and hatred, you were wasting your time. I mean these people so special in their minds think what they think is what you truly are and what they say is what becomes of you. I mean, its like their way of life to say some shit to you and never to your face and think they are better than you when they obviously just projecting onto you. None of that really mattered but certainly many people in the world are "crazy" when they speak of you as if to say you are crazy and that word crazy comes out of their mouth when and where they don't you. They oft to hope they never know the real you and really seem to judge people off their misinformed and lunatic racial and else beliefs. Much and much people, its not your responsibility to dealing the bullshit of people and if people ever try to interfere with you life and threaten it-it'd be your right to defend yourself and write truly what happened.
Many point I want to address is that upcoming to work on more projects to completion will work on the works in Summer and recap with stories the efforts of the time. Though this will happen after I publish the "improved" Mysterious and Changer comic from earlier and other things.
I never released the Technogothica comic and still haven't even after three years. I am to say that efficiency counts to improve if you release works. And can make or break whether you have time to do anything else. I mean, don't pose to make multiple efforts on a project because you fail to release the project and then have to do it later because its no longer easy to work on the work or release it because the path to create it is too time consuming. What really does help to release works I have found from my experiences of that Summer 2016, is not to ever rely on tracing and later on-after finding out how to remove lines from paper, just stick to non-lined paper when I can afford it. Removing lines takes time literally but not as much as tracing does. You would spend three days on a project and that would be largely redoing areas over and over again. It was hell literally. I spent much time doing that for Shark on Campus. I spent a week redrawing things and just gave up and drew it all on the computer. That never much worked ever either. Literally, the summer drafts did take my mind from all of this and that maybe one day I would figure out a better way to be efficient and remove lines from paper if I want to use in my comics.
The summer was actually split into maybe four or five sections. The first part (1)was the most desperate. Why? Because I needed to work on three different things at once. Mysterious and Changer, the H-Hentai comics and Shark on Campus. Your essential parents would not keep hounding you and trying to equate as you as worthless. I am to say that if there is a day of reckoning and one place could be demolished and made to not exist, I would choose a certain university to not exist because all it brought was malice and just influenced people to be their worst and believe lies that are lies by how bad they smell like bullshit. I am telling you there is nothing worse than an overbearing body of bullshit trying to justify wrongs and bringing out the worst in people. Have the support of your parents in comics? No, they were psychopaths clearly blinded by worship of the higher education system. Essentially one had to clearly, restrain theirselves from the amount of bullshit spewed. I really don't have to restrain myself anymore because really much a toxic entity does not have much airtime or credibility anymore. I will say that I never got a degree to please anyone but better myself.
Anyways had a toxic atmosphere around me in that time period. It would continue for so long. Until you make the toxic entity like relinquish its claws and things happen in the world that make dear parents consider what the fuck they were ever even doing. I mean, where do fellow peers fit into this all? I will say they were heavily apart of a toxic entity and pretty much people who wanted to be born to do bad and the worst things possible. I never saw people from school during that part of the summer but lets call it as it is, so people are praying to the devil you fail and honestly have no clue what honesty or morals are. Or ever working for anything they can create. Needless to say you have these identity politics of people being demons and the worst demons can be trying to make your life hard. Really much had to lay low and if you realize what Corona virus does to people now with not being able to interact with others, you realize much that is what I did because people are just evil and toxic and against your goals and efforts. Namely any time period in education can tell you that in my perspective but never as that crowd I met in fall 2018 to spring 2019 would tell you. Much and much, these people in the fringe of spring to summer 2016 weren't the worst to come and aren't the worst to come. I mean, it seems like three years later, you have people who have very poor social mannerisms and just brutes of nature. I mean, they are more animalistic, lust driven and impulse driven then thinking, respecting or just being humane. If it is not so hard to ask-don't have children if you cannot raise them.
The next period was from June to July(2), here I worked on Shark on Campus then some Summer drafts, created a new brand of ideas called Bunker and started to draft H-Hentai works in the manner in which I did things in the spring 2016 and the summer thus far. I did not spend much time posting that summer. I wondered what the fall would bring and I was hopeful. I'd say for the misery I would encounter from that fall and later and recovering from to this day, that there is no hope behind education but just a survival game on who can eat who and for others who are not predators-on who can defend who. I mean, you won't find anything of this writing from the supposed learned people with As or just being a clog, because they are indifferent to strife and don't care about humanity or right or wrong.
Early July(3) is where everything changed. Crown the Empire came out with new music and that was what would set the mood of change much and much. New music came out from Of Mice and Men, the "Pain" music video and much inspired you away from what was wrong in life. But there was still people and the foreboding ideals active very much and it was not a peaceful time. I made enough progress on my drafts, I set new goals. It was around this time, I came up with the concept for Technogothica.
By July 19th(4), I believe is when I will say of a Mid July period oft later, that I created the actual Technogothica two serial comics after working the Assassins of K draft. Pretty much Lany, the band, had released an ep album and I listened to it. It was a separate and distinctive time from the previous by the music and yet what I was doing. The Technogothica comic was a full comic and was not inspired by the mode of strip panels as what the convention of the time.
Later July(5) is when I had new ideas on where to continue from there. No, I thought I had it settled with Lezhin. I would get some type of cred for even trying but I got nothing. But I was more confident in all the drafts I made and I would continue them in another time period I was convinced. I became settled on new ideas and engaged in making art not for comics to a point then again to a point. Around this time, I created some type of activity based works and revived Techno Party, a work from 2013. It was around this time I say to seek saw a person who went to university with me and once they reared their face, everything went sour afterwards. Not probably because of them but it would be hard to say on the amonsity from that particular university just outreached. Who knew if this person was a person who just wanted to go to their place and pray you fail. Or engaged in behavior that was to try to hinder or bully people out of safety, peace or doing anything they want to do let alone their dreams.
August(5), the very start of it, was a bad start in some way and very good in another. I basically had wasted a summer redrawing this and that of Shark on Campus to not win at all. Nope, nothing and nada. I did create new ideas inspired by the things in which people have when they sleep. I guarantee you, people who were in later 2018, and went to a community college or two had no form of those ideals. Soulless people just carrying out "cultural norms and roles" even when they don't make any logical sense or rather justify being jerks and assholes by hiding under their culture which actually does not give them the right to be so. I mean to say that the people of summer 2016-they were evil people and still are. But the people I would later met in the future, were worse than them- I mean even evil people have a conscious and not a phone. This was like the genesis of a new age. After a summer of completely giving it all, much of your efforts don't pan to your goals and how could they when venturing into a contest is like waiting to be let down by unfair organization when you will never be their favorite or controllable? I was saddened greatly and I was too tired to work on those drafts anymore to make them into reality. However in this new time was inspired to make Shark on Campus, a idea again. Worked towards that solely.
If you ask me what this time period could be said of music. It was Porter Robinson and Madeon's collaboration that was new and unique. Prior to this time, I was felled with regret and anger but that impossible collaboration and the music was unique that it inspired me forward. I worked on the work on Shark on Campus to the best of my ability, using the same method but adding more panels to a suggested drafted serial panel to create a page. I in my own introspection of what I should do next engaged in trying to create a cyberpunk ideal for the site. I put an effort into a pre-MM culture season, previous had not thought of what I would do for the anniversary of the first effort or to top that one's impacts or if anything at all. As MM culture was only made by the necessity for me to be inspired and continue. Did a person need to push theirselves to brink of death time and time again just to succeed or have any relevancy against a forbidding world is what I began to wonder. Whilst in the pre MM culture season, I could have easily made this the theme but one does not want to talk about dark subjects while in a dark place. So I kept searching. To me really much Cyberpunk did not mean bad but childhood stories and animated works. I wanted something positive. Trying to keep searching for the positive in the murk of the "demon politics" I note earlier. I remember my drive, it was very valiant. I focused more on my blog, graphic design, and Shark on Campus in this time if not other smaller projects and organizing things. I went on a hellish trip(6) much and much and it could be aid to be another era again.Recommended some other videos after that trip, Nero's Into the Night and CSC's Delta, I got a new engaging idea. What if for an idea, it was about animated works to genre of electronic and edm music? Siames and their "Wolf" video was the one of the later finds and that was the last week in August(7) before I went to school.
Much and much, the summer was just a long slog of time where you could not depend on anyone but yourself. True and true and that fact would incapasculate you into just a world of doom and gloom and if everyone was just a demon like those in those graphic design classes-everything was devoid of hope. Even when you tried to find it and try to look to see the good in people. No, these people were so filled with venom and hatred, you were wasting your time. I mean these people so special in their minds think what they think is what you truly are and what they say is what becomes of you. I mean, its like their way of life to say some shit to you and never to your face and think they are better than you when they obviously just projecting onto you. None of that really mattered but certainly many people in the world are "crazy" when they speak of you as if to say you are crazy and that word crazy comes out of their mouth when and where they don't you. They oft to hope they never know the real you and really seem to judge people off their misinformed and lunatic racial and else beliefs. Much and much people, its not your responsibility to dealing the bullshit of people and if people ever try to interfere with you life and threaten it-it'd be your right to defend yourself and write truly what happened.
Many point I want to address is that upcoming to work on more projects to completion will work on the works in Summer and recap with stories the efforts of the time. Though this will happen after I publish the "improved" Mysterious and Changer comic from earlier and other things.
Comments
Post a Comment