Last Easter
Last Easter was another world. I spoke to tons of self deprecating women. Women not much, they had the maturity of lesser aged folks. Not ever to assault the image of innocent children by calling them children. During the Sunday of last Easter was working on the colors for both Mysterious and Changer 2017 and that of Devil1s Castle. I am to tell you that nearly no one appreciated my work on either two or do even to this day. It is what it is but I continued the efforts true and true and wonder what life would be like in a year. I am much disappointed on current events and people's responses to things in general since such of last year. If I was to truly tell you the bottom of it, people love kissing the dirt and digging through the ground and acting as if there are no solutions to problems. I mean literally, this should tell you that education, have an understanding of a skill set that is craft oriented and else a great discipline in it and just simple problem solving are vital to exist in this world. This site is all about problem solving. Today, been working on the revised edits of Mysterious and Changer 2017. Started off slow but I have gotten up to speed over time and its quiet addictive once you get into it but yet had to stop to write this post. Anyways, I seek to say that while everyone wasted their minds digging in the ground and still do- I reach for better possibilities for life and reality and I will continue to push the boundaries regardless if anyone merits it or not. But it is disheartening that people can make more "impact" in society by drawing erotic fanart, truly and truly when that is nothing but digging in the dirt of what has already been made and maybe perverting it too far. Make your own story and don't let anyone tell your story, especially in these times. Avoid the news, community talk and just needless speculation where there is never proof behind. For all my experiences, needless speculation is never granted any form of success ever but seems the option for people who can never do the task, dream or do what is necessary to succeed. I am going to push myself even further than what I have ever done.
Comments
Post a Comment