Anyways; Killpen and more.

Oh, I have recently added much content to Killpen and much of the sights of there and then. I relate that much and much, Killpen will be another brand of course and yet the website you can only access if you pay a monthly fee because of all the stuff added to it. Much of the content is just a freefall, there are no restrictions much. Can create as much and there are no concerns to when things will actually be created if ever at all. Anyways, I have not been posting much because of working on various projects and I have not been feeling well. Not for the corona virus whole deal but yea, I am lacking the motivation to post here because frankly there are no muses to write in any direction. I mean; there are no women around your age these days and none much have ever been what you would call easy to navigate in even talking to for various reasons. In a whole nother deal today or early today suffered much with the main man issue but yet when it has been injured and slowly gets better. I felt heat, anxiety, rage, disgust and just the feeling of wanting to seek revenge. No, I am to disclaim that Killpen is not about revenge or killing but just reflecting on my own issues to even do the work. Slowly all the feeling of being kicked in the balls passes. Yet it does not when you were just minding your own business and some jerk kicked you in your balls. Yet never reported them for the fact they were a woman. Anyways, enough to be said people-don't enroll in art classes in college. Like purely "let's do 5th to 6th" art again classes which would kind of enough would be all that don't have graphic design or multimedia tendencies. So much these few days, the issue of pain has been returning as things heal to properly where they should be. If I lack the energy to post much, this would be the reason. But I point out that really much it is such a wasted opportunity for that person who did harm me to think they are free and about and just never will be granted their due for the wrong they have done. They should be literally running for the hills.  Literally, whilst I never reported them because it would land them in prison and they are women who probably would not last there-it does not mean they are free. I am even more inspired to continue the summer 2016 stories and then link around to the fall 2016 stories to finally tell what happened literally that fall 2016. Because you would not know what I have been through unless I told you.  Yet, I will do this in a very casual manner of a story to be featured on the Killpen and this site as well. But they will be very different from each other but say the same thing. exactly. Very much well cannot let things go when they still impact you and would not eitherwise if they did or did not.

Comments

Popular Posts