You could not catch a break done.
Basically spent three days on the work, You could not catch a break. And the drawn images are done.Unlike past children's book ideas; this one truly is not for kids and literally don't think it is. I mean that itself is a joke in a joke-the past children book ideas were only for adults and never for children but ponder if it was strictly for children and put up some seriously real and fucked up material in the books. Really enough its kind of a joke you keep a format that is for kids but tell a real story.I am proud of the work I have done and really enough it is the 6th magazine of MM culture! I mean it tells of an event weeks into a making in the format of a kids book and launches into the next period to talk about. For real when I look back on this work, it basically accomplishes all in what was forgotten of August to early September 2016. Things I even have forgotten and it is cathartic to finally get a story out there.
After this I will move onto the MM culture 7 magazine.
After this I will move onto the MM culture 7 magazine.

Comments
Post a Comment