No befriending so called artists.

I set a new standard folks. I will never associate with people who are self proclaimed wannabe artists and constantly belittling theirselves. The thing about art people, is that you either believe you can succeed and are one artist or many if you prefer or you don't. Its not like anything else on the planet I assure you. Of course it is. You cannot be a hamburger waitress or server and then not be at the same instance. You cannot be a doctor and then not a doctor at all. Literally, if you second guess yourself constantly, chances are you aren't an artist or much of anyone working towards any goal. Because you lack the conviction to say what you are and think it sounds silly in your mouth. I really think its kind of okay to distance yourself from people who play nintendo, watch too much anime or just the clique popular ones, think lower of theirselves, promote people they see as the "proper artist" over them or their friends, do too much of other people's cliques and challenges to even be their own person and just give the excuse to suck. Suck terribly at being good people and even artists who do a good job at being artists. I mean, it starts with identity-are you an artist or not. No, these people say," we avante garde pop culture dissolvers placing pop culture idols in our artwork, never giving a damn about what we can give as a brand to the world". They are the same sum of people who say, " I am a doctor?"
Folks, if a doctor came to you before a surgery and said, " I am a doctor?"
Chances are that you would totally freak out or try to leave because that phrase shows incompetence and never would be what a real trained professional doctor would say to you before a surgery. No, folks, you either are an artist or you aren't. I cannot deal with low pride people and people who have no mental learning or maturity or any real morals or values and just about its all about them. Especially when other people are helping them, promoting their fucking work and shit just because they feel pity of them in being in a worse circumstance than them. But you can never prop people who don't have convictions to say, " I am an artist". No matter how much you like their post, reblog it or add into some type of entry themed prompt they got going-you won't get anywhere with getting them to say those magical words. They will crawl like rodents and play their "animal crossing" to relieve stress or some bullshit. Harsh words but fuck people, not everyone buys expense crap to feel good about theirselves or wastes their valuable time. I mean, literally you could hammer all day at art but if you never call yourself an artist-who will give you the merit to plan, succeed and achieve your dreams to an direction or vector but yourself? No one will if you never say, " I have the power!"
Oh yea, I also just don't like this group because they got to make everything politically correct. He-man does not need to be placed in trunks. No, he says, " I have the power!".
All the people who are just these so and so artists with their fan art are just taught in the mannerism to say, " I am weak and I am a rat crawling on the floor for 'em scraps!" Fanart, just any dumb game you can hang, any overtly popularized anime that no one reads the manga for and just sums of dumb shit challenges- are the ravings of rats! And never forget. Rats steal food and they take water that comes from the fucking floor and they never will ask or pray tell giveth on your fucking nerves to ever say," thank you for the gram!" They just act as if people have to give them stuff and if you drop something on the floor or left it in their faulty possession they have the following "responsible" responses. "Let us take it upon ourselves to mock someone's hard work, we could never have the technical or mental fortitude to create!" " If a person ever dared to contribute, it must because everything revolves around us and let us forge the idea that we never need to thank any one or at least follow through with creating with this gracious submission we received when no one wanted to submit to our fervent challenge!"
" Ever the fuck, if you don't be like a rat as us-no likes or reblogs or anything for you because its all about us".
"grovyle and grovyle! until we get more ideas from this person on how to be better ourselves!( maybe large publishers but hey, we all cannot be so "perfect" to be mindless goons)".

I am to say that in the past was open to friending much anyone who was an artist. I have reached a time in my life where I don't want to be dealing with teens/young adults with confidence, mental issues, a lack of gratitude to people when don't have to do anything for them, and just people who have no self respect. Slap yourself in the mirror if you think in twenty years playing Animal Crossing and receiving shit pay for your art is any good manner to live. Slap it hard because like-you will basically forever live the solemn life of self destiny to be lesser like a rat in which you choose by your behavior.       

I mean maybe its just a generational thing but the artists who were generally not bad people in the past are some of the most rude and corrupt people and literally, have your tags and your challenges- I don't need in if its not fun and just a rat game because you fuckers don't realize how to make real fucking money. I refuse today, tomorrow and the general present to befriend any such fucker. True words from me, because you know what- I am not these type of shithole, ass kissing, rat looking and dingy sons of motherfuckers. I am not them and really, I don't want to be ever in line with them and if there is some type of call for all artists to play Animal Crossing and speak the same boresome language of hype of anime and Japan just because its cool and you don't know shit about Japan besides anime- I don't want in. This is not the quality that does anything for anyone. Just face value self shaming and saying, " Am I an artist?" No fucking way could anyone be so stupid, compliant and so belligerent to a self established truth that is a falsity. People have better merits that doubting their worth and settling for little. Here, I seek out those better merits when I realize, " I am an artist". People who never will reach to affirm or say that will never become much or seek for better merits and thus never become. That is that, the end.

Comments

Popular Posts