MM culture mag 0
As August 2016 approached, felt the need to expand and lighten the load. Go back to just making art. Descending though into a bit of a dark spell in mood and emotions after a tiring summer of constant storytelling, contest entering, experimentation and just trying to make a living off art. I found new themes to work with, a cyberpunk element even would be cyberpunk theme stories and products(backgrounds).
Went on a trip to Austin, drew and the trip was terrible and then went to school it was also a terrible time. This magazine brings back the focus of the August effort of me drawing not comics but the core thing of me drawing of different subjects. To find motivation to move forward and the collected drawings redone into actual content after years of redrawing the content like the donut girls. I have done this to move on and spite those who attacked my identity and my life in fall 2016. I have shown about every page of the magazine.
Why it contains a hint to Krushre and summer projects with Dirty Pop is that I was to make comics off the drafts I made that fall. I never got to do that until recently. We'll for one thing thus is the end of the hold any body or any " girls" got on me. This is where I finally break away and go for the real path I wanted to pursue. No strings on me anymore.
Went on a trip to Austin, drew and the trip was terrible and then went to school it was also a terrible time. This magazine brings back the focus of the August effort of me drawing not comics but the core thing of me drawing of different subjects. To find motivation to move forward and the collected drawings redone into actual content after years of redrawing the content like the donut girls. I have done this to move on and spite those who attacked my identity and my life in fall 2016. I have shown about every page of the magazine.
Why it contains a hint to Krushre and summer projects with Dirty Pop is that I was to make comics off the drafts I made that fall. I never got to do that until recently. We'll for one thing thus is the end of the hold any body or any " girls" got on me. This is where I finally break away and go for the real path I wanted to pursue. No strings on me anymore.
Comments
Post a Comment