videoset
I have been recording everything that has been happening the last few weeks. Today or tonight started to put it all together and literally, it is amazing. The park I have gone to has had some changes in this time period. It has experienced increased trafficking tenfold so much I have to go when its nearly 7 to not be by alot of people if I ever go there.They closed the playgrounds down, no sitting anywhere and closed off it all with yellow tape. No more swingset bench no or anything and pretty much that has not stopped anyone from coming there. The creek which had a land fixature slowly gets smaller each week.I mean people fish in waters they found a cuerpo in. Un cuerpo de hombre, aqui y no conoce(mi) que para mas o menos el acontecimiento. I say this in spanish and some people might not get it but ya, lots of people down by the waters where not long ago shady things happened no one has given an explanation.Anyways, lots of people and I get a lot of "violations" of social distancing on camera.
Its been hard man for people to keep their distance. One day, this girl or woman if you prefer tried to speak to me whilst recording. Normally, I would have carried the conversation but I did not have time to be sick or risk anything. She basically went the other way. I did speak back to her of course. I ran down another trail and the woman had been pointing at a drone at which point my shoe broke from the front of its sole and I lost my footing and face planted into the ground. It was sudden and it hurt. My face was swollen the whole time I was in the park that day. Its much like what happens in real life most of the time where you meet interesting girls. You are too afraid to approach them for a reason of trying to enable protection for yourself and others( not catch the corona virus in this case) and just face plant. I mean, that thing of hitting the ground hurt me. I had aches and my head hurt two days after that. It kinda of slowed me down in posting because I took like a jarring hit. I was told that I look disoriented and startled and basically one replaced their shoes. But before I left the park that day, I went to the creek on one side. There was a couple I seen earlier there in the park and this young woman dating an older dude thought I was something amazing for just being able to run? I mean, what? Like you see deer in the headlights eyes as you pass. When I came to this thing again, they were over there or were coming out of the path I just fell on. I decided to go down to the creek. Tons of people fishing and then this teenager came down. I was sure to avoid them when they came down. I basically took in the waves and the sun and was cursing alot to myself and under my breathe and held my face because it was swollen. I don't know if people noticed and it did not matter. My face was fucking red where it was swollen. Yow, I can remember that pain and disorientation. I went down to see if I could get on the land mass that had shrunken.
It would be too much a challenge for me disoriented to avoid all the dangerous sticks poking out of the ground on that outcrop so I left.I look back to the side where the couple had gone and they had basically settled down or the guy was on his knees for something. The girl was looking around and then looked at me and I was like ," what?" Not out loud but to myself as I was disoriented and then once I went up the incline to get back to the main trails, I looked back, the guy was for real on his knees. I guess people got to find some places to propose literally. But whilst the water front is nice, it is quiet not the best you would want to get that proposal in. I mean, some bad things done happened there. Yet people who don't frequent that area of the park are not going to be privy to that information.
Anyways someone is always getting together where you can never get together. Never. The same shitty cycle repeats as a curse. The girl who waved at the drone passed by me on my way home and when she saw me looked sad. Though literally, pretty much that has been my experience in life for 7 fucking years. Missing out on things other people take for granted and literally face planting each and every time whilst the girl in the perfect nobodies duosome just seems to think you are trying to get at them when you aren't at the fucking slightest! Ha, yes, I caught all that shit on camera. Yet did I point the camera at people in vital points as if a story. No, I did not. Namely, I basically just caught a cycle of convenient actions on camera.
Its been hard man for people to keep their distance. One day, this girl or woman if you prefer tried to speak to me whilst recording. Normally, I would have carried the conversation but I did not have time to be sick or risk anything. She basically went the other way. I did speak back to her of course. I ran down another trail and the woman had been pointing at a drone at which point my shoe broke from the front of its sole and I lost my footing and face planted into the ground. It was sudden and it hurt. My face was swollen the whole time I was in the park that day. Its much like what happens in real life most of the time where you meet interesting girls. You are too afraid to approach them for a reason of trying to enable protection for yourself and others( not catch the corona virus in this case) and just face plant. I mean, that thing of hitting the ground hurt me. I had aches and my head hurt two days after that. It kinda of slowed me down in posting because I took like a jarring hit. I was told that I look disoriented and startled and basically one replaced their shoes. But before I left the park that day, I went to the creek on one side. There was a couple I seen earlier there in the park and this young woman dating an older dude thought I was something amazing for just being able to run? I mean, what? Like you see deer in the headlights eyes as you pass. When I came to this thing again, they were over there or were coming out of the path I just fell on. I decided to go down to the creek. Tons of people fishing and then this teenager came down. I was sure to avoid them when they came down. I basically took in the waves and the sun and was cursing alot to myself and under my breathe and held my face because it was swollen. I don't know if people noticed and it did not matter. My face was fucking red where it was swollen. Yow, I can remember that pain and disorientation. I went down to see if I could get on the land mass that had shrunken.
It would be too much a challenge for me disoriented to avoid all the dangerous sticks poking out of the ground on that outcrop so I left.I look back to the side where the couple had gone and they had basically settled down or the guy was on his knees for something. The girl was looking around and then looked at me and I was like ," what?" Not out loud but to myself as I was disoriented and then once I went up the incline to get back to the main trails, I looked back, the guy was for real on his knees. I guess people got to find some places to propose literally. But whilst the water front is nice, it is quiet not the best you would want to get that proposal in. I mean, some bad things done happened there. Yet people who don't frequent that area of the park are not going to be privy to that information.
Anyways someone is always getting together where you can never get together. Never. The same shitty cycle repeats as a curse. The girl who waved at the drone passed by me on my way home and when she saw me looked sad. Though literally, pretty much that has been my experience in life for 7 fucking years. Missing out on things other people take for granted and literally face planting each and every time whilst the girl in the perfect nobodies duosome just seems to think you are trying to get at them when you aren't at the fucking slightest! Ha, yes, I caught all that shit on camera. Yet did I point the camera at people in vital points as if a story. No, I did not. Namely, I basically just caught a cycle of convenient actions on camera.
Comments
Post a Comment