Your understanding perfectly clear;

order: MK MZODERN ASWARD> MK MZODERN True Vision.

MK MZODERN ADVENTURES
TRUE VISION
Muir 1866
I see happy times.

I have decided I have no obligation to continue August War or any of the sort and would rather not push the boundaries and rather just place the work with grand importance instead of rushing it all for the sake of money and matter. As you will just have to do over again the second if many times over if the first time is not enough. I am not afraid of anyone and I will not be bothered nor disturbed if anyone tries to bother me or practice using others it is truly terrible; the end. Of what will become of them; it is not a threat- it is a fucking promise. You will be revealed clear.

There certainly is a force that tries to dictate the nature of man and itself is a woman and such a woman will become revealed in all the stories soon to come in fact the ones  that finished today will feature just of that and I am sure you will find the beginning, middle and end something of grand importance. The end.

Comments

Popular Posts