I let you. Red.
I let you get away. Drawing asking of it. I could've taught ya.
I let you slip away. Slippery red. I let you slip away.
I should have taught you how to draw and I have no qualm
about you feet and all are so adorable if you walk in the rain
you look like you belong especially there and I can feel you there
when I think of the rain. I just let you walk in the rain.
I just let you walk in the rain.
I cause did not bother to teach anything at all when I could have just said
something at all. But I am fragile and the rain of you, just washes me
away. I let you. Red slip slid away in the rain and there is a magazine
I made for you. But you'll never read as I have never completed it its just
my own endgame. And I am dripping I am insane, I keep being wet
just to find what it is of you I like but I can't tell you when you got a guy.
I am too tough to deny my feelings that is a joke.
Because all these feelings from even when you were single I denied.
Just to be with someone who will never contact me and will just renounce me like
no one just all to be left in the rain. I want to feel your summer, your depth and your pain.
I let you red. I want to feel pain for you as if I am fighting with you. But I do not have endless
passion for everyone there ever I love who is stolen by hatred and false lust hate. But you are never stolen. You are never stolen.
Idk. But I think I know you love red as well as I do.
Just to fall into the snow crash of the fall of the anime and the drawing of the red and all.
And if you see it the red is the internet and you are as wet as its best parts of the drawing and it arts
and if you stand in the rain and I see you clutched in pain.
I have just left you to wonder
when I could have given you the answer.
I let you. Red, down...!
I let you slip away. Slippery red. I let you slip away.
I should have taught you how to draw and I have no qualm
about you feet and all are so adorable if you walk in the rain
you look like you belong especially there and I can feel you there
when I think of the rain. I just let you walk in the rain.
I just let you walk in the rain.
I cause did not bother to teach anything at all when I could have just said
something at all. But I am fragile and the rain of you, just washes me
away. I let you. Red slip slid away in the rain and there is a magazine
I made for you. But you'll never read as I have never completed it its just
my own endgame. And I am dripping I am insane, I keep being wet
just to find what it is of you I like but I can't tell you when you got a guy.
I am too tough to deny my feelings that is a joke.
Because all these feelings from even when you were single I denied.
Just to be with someone who will never contact me and will just renounce me like
no one just all to be left in the rain. I want to feel your summer, your depth and your pain.
I let you red. I want to feel pain for you as if I am fighting with you. But I do not have endless
passion for everyone there ever I love who is stolen by hatred and false lust hate. But you are never stolen. You are never stolen.
Idk. But I think I know you love red as well as I do.
Just to fall into the snow crash of the fall of the anime and the drawing of the red and all.
And if you see it the red is the internet and you are as wet as its best parts of the drawing and it arts
and if you stand in the rain and I see you clutched in pain.
I have just left you to wonder
when I could have given you the answer.
I let you. Red, down...!
Comments
Post a Comment