Now that we have caught up.

Now that I have caught up at a later date there will be another grouping of collections that will be the orange variant. The collection you see in Heaven is the Yellow variant. In the trek of Asward; I will be recollecting about my times and my ventures in the past at very beginning of the blog but not using my own personal image but that of another and changing appearances to fit that of a script.
Now there has been much struggle up to this point and so really; the objective here until the end of Asward and when the Orange collection is complied is to review different times. The yellow collection has already done that. But now that you have seen the true nature of MM culture. There are still many versions of it out there and simply; I will start writing on these series as said before. But now I am considering with the news format to allow them on here. The next posts will probably be the story of creating mm culture. If you read the original Heaven post it alludes to another collection; however that is not-the orange collection. But one of blue and pink and maybe rose perhaps.

I want to say that all materials will be in news format but more has to be discovered on the topic itself to continue on. And that will take some time but anyways its over and done-mm culture main. I will slowly devolve the different concepts of the MM culture described in early 2017 or rather the different styles that come after it but that unfortunately will take a very long time.

Comments

Popular Posts