4 times to death city.

I went but 4 four times, to death city and 44 four 44 it was not pretty
and then I was lost in the blood of me looking like a cranberry.
Trying again to be someone I am not, I cannot sleep these normal
thoughts. Just to taste your dream again, I strangled my own heart
I went back to the city and I found that I was to torn apart each damn time,
repeat and repeat and repeat and the last time I had it with the evil of this place
of course they did not want me back when I could just come in there anytime
and destroy their peace and destroy the minds of malice. And if you don't think
that its not so. Every time there is an excuse and I wasted so much of my life
chasing something that horrible evil and cruel dressed up as a good college and school
but all they care is about red image and the lifestyle of a malice mind. To forget the rest and enjoy my time built on soiled toil of slaves.

Slaves you'd be if no one was protecting you.
I went four times and then again and then I went two times
and then again and then three times and then again and then four times
 no point. Everyone was all gone and everyone was all gone.
There was no type of answer to even go back and even respond.
I cannot even go back and even respond. The end. The end of the road.
Cause I never want to go back again. And I do not want it here or there or anywhere its not supposed to be, because are already foolish enough you see.

4 times to death city and I am done.
I had no time to be having their fun, tried so hard just to fuck everyone. They did. dripping red and cats eyes and ears and crying face fetched terms of pride and ambiguity of their populace at all and at all; I want no more of this place anymore.
4 times to death city.......!
No more, I am done. Though the place of the slavery is just as leveled as their future ambition; they are done.

Comments

Popular Posts