Soon the pain will be over.

I take no pain but the heart has no liberation and I have devastion
today no one is gonna live in this nation they are just gonna die
they are gonna die, just waiting to die
and I know that is why.
I had no liberation; I only have devastion.
No man under any nation takes this crap like people like me
do fuck.....fuck...fuck..it all.



SOON the pain will be over.
And now it is. And now it is
the ending of my hands toiling all day
and night all night, to this fucking glory of the midnight moon!

Soon the pain will be over.
Soon the pain will be over.
Soon the pain will be over.
Soon the pain will be all over and over again
I toiled and I crisp my hands
no gave a fucking fuck.
God, seemed to say it was not enough and so toiled all more
through the sand.
That crisp my fucking hand.
And I had a pain you cannot understand.
spilt so mzoderningly and so amazingly
I zoomed.

I zoomed.
I ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!

med.....derred...................!
And soon the pain will be over.
And I find that I had no friends at the ending and I was just to young to die
and that is the story of the stories' liberation.
That I do not want to die again, at the hands of evil men.....!

Comments

Popular Posts