I out of you.
I find myself wishing only for the day that I which will see you again
and I feel in the world of again that it be soon, it be soon, real soon,
yea, soon that I will gaze upon ya again and no one had any objection to
when I sung this song in a very different manner. Banners up and heads steady
I won't. Just fall down, down out of love for you. And I don't know,
I do enjoy love in war but never here. That's because, you are here.
I out of you, I want to shelter, you, oo, from the war, oo and the war, oo.
I out of you, I want to shelter you, oo, from the war, oo and the war, oo, too.
Who, who, who. Who, who. who.who.who.ooo!
Fishing in the roses that they I had to see you and as I left I saw my heart explode
in the visions of what could be the most fun time of my life.
But I want to shelter from the wars inside and outside of this landscape, crawling with dynamites.
And all these different life ages. That make a cruel landscape under cruel marketing hiding as friendship
but carrying a gun in deceit!
But carrying a gun in deceit.
To shot anyone at this peaceful retreat, it is nasty and cruel I do repeat.
I out of you. I want to take the war and its ever possiblities away from you, I do love you and want to take the war away from you and I do know how to. I do know that if you never show up here again that I will lose all the dreams I had at all again and I might never be able to pick up the pieces ever again. I out of you. I out of you. oooo.
How dare you, try to block on me, but constantly threatening me?
I will be the numerator. That makes you the denominator.
I will be the one to say; I out of you.
For you I would stop a war.
and I feel in the world of again that it be soon, it be soon, real soon,
yea, soon that I will gaze upon ya again and no one had any objection to
when I sung this song in a very different manner. Banners up and heads steady
I won't. Just fall down, down out of love for you. And I don't know,
I do enjoy love in war but never here. That's because, you are here.
I out of you, I want to shelter, you, oo, from the war, oo and the war, oo.
I out of you, I want to shelter you, oo, from the war, oo and the war, oo, too.
Who, who, who. Who, who. who.who.who.ooo!
Fishing in the roses that they I had to see you and as I left I saw my heart explode
in the visions of what could be the most fun time of my life.
But I want to shelter from the wars inside and outside of this landscape, crawling with dynamites.
And all these different life ages. That make a cruel landscape under cruel marketing hiding as friendship
but carrying a gun in deceit!
But carrying a gun in deceit.
To shot anyone at this peaceful retreat, it is nasty and cruel I do repeat.
I out of you. I want to take the war and its ever possiblities away from you, I do love you and want to take the war away from you and I do know how to. I do know that if you never show up here again that I will lose all the dreams I had at all again and I might never be able to pick up the pieces ever again. I out of you. I out of you. oooo.
How dare you, try to block on me, but constantly threatening me?
I will be the numerator. That makes you the denominator.
I will be the one to say; I out of you.
For you I would stop a war.
Comments
Post a Comment