Doom Day.
Of the doom and the zoom and the modern and the insane, why, why, why, you try
to make me with the mess of this I do not know if I stay here I am wasting my time
and I know that you are wasting your time too. I don't want to ever be like you,
you murder the dream and then you try and try to go on and murder me.
Doom Day, I have not seen the light and I have been darkened in blood of
darkness if the raven could croak he would say the trees have fallen and gone edgar
allen poe!
Doom Day, not even the crows want to stay, say what?
DOOM DAY. DOOM doom, day. Doom, doom, doom,
day. I do not even want the crows to stay anymore around here
to not say anything anymore at how bad the doom is . Dead.
weight and pocketed for the gold but I will shred the atomic
guitar. And go to the stars and see all the lovers I could entrance
and perhaps romance. Romance and romantics are not even dead in this
doom and so I only stand with one dream, but no one will stop me from
figuring it all out again-my doom day and my friend.
I will not go off my promise ever again.
On this Doom Day. I have found the only resolve to fight
for the sake of my human right.
Again and again, on this doom day I do not give up at all
but will spring the dark back..DOOM, DOOM, DOOM and doom.
to make me with the mess of this I do not know if I stay here I am wasting my time
and I know that you are wasting your time too. I don't want to ever be like you,
you murder the dream and then you try and try to go on and murder me.
Doom Day, I have not seen the light and I have been darkened in blood of
darkness if the raven could croak he would say the trees have fallen and gone edgar
allen poe!
Doom Day, not even the crows want to stay, say what?
DOOM DAY. DOOM doom, day. Doom, doom, doom,
day. I do not even want the crows to stay anymore around here
to not say anything anymore at how bad the doom is . Dead.
weight and pocketed for the gold but I will shred the atomic
guitar. And go to the stars and see all the lovers I could entrance
and perhaps romance. Romance and romantics are not even dead in this
doom and so I only stand with one dream, but no one will stop me from
figuring it all out again-my doom day and my friend.
I will not go off my promise ever again.
On this Doom Day. I have found the only resolve to fight
for the sake of my human right.
Again and again, on this doom day I do not give up at all
but will spring the dark back..DOOM, DOOM, DOOM and doom.
Comments
Post a Comment