Stories and Stories.
jUst
WriTe
freaking
stories
archemical stylings of the classrooms are color bound to the resident within and the party is like to get in when never you can get in -these people like to play the game of chess with the mind and the heart-you be the rook- I be a cube that happened the center cause I'm not playing at all.
I'm not playing at all. And I do not care about this thing and I
just want to grow as the academia I want to know.
Know how I know you and how I do know you too.
You too. Know how I know you and how I do know you too.
But I do not know you and they say oh, let me show you how that
you know that you know that you know me. (strut, strut, strut)
But, but, but you do not. And you never will.
I was defeated trying to play their game
but I was treated to stop living in the weekends
and live out loud in the modern as a zipper would unloose this jacket
and I would be touched by hands not spoken by corrupt matchmaking tongues.
I found myself tied together on strawberry rungs.
And they poked and prodded me and say look upon me-
I can do such this and that and I can be this and that.
But even though I felt it I could never get the chance to say it as they were
always threatening to poke and prod me and so that I never got the chance.
The dance of the archemical stylings and the people of the mechanical bulls were
hanging their hats down as I could never enter where they were cause someone was always afraid of bothering them but never me... but never me.
I was defeated never again, cause I only played the mzodern board game.
To which you can never know that it was me not crying at all but
continue to step and step into water so black I can't see
MY MUCH FUCKING HANDS while crawling through the shite
and then you never know the pain when you see her and think this is it
but I cannot do as they are all messing with it.
And so threatening to pork her down with a porker down on her
so I cannot speak. But maybe one day I can reach back and recollect it all back and put it all away.
But I fight and then vacation and then they come to end life and end the recollect yet it does not even work. I had enough of this and enough of you all.
So I am going to write down all my thoughts and that will be it.
Enough of your gangster and racist slavery bullshit.
WriTe
freaking
stories
archemical stylings of the classrooms are color bound to the resident within and the party is like to get in when never you can get in -these people like to play the game of chess with the mind and the heart-you be the rook- I be a cube that happened the center cause I'm not playing at all.
I'm not playing at all. And I do not care about this thing and I
just want to grow as the academia I want to know.
Know how I know you and how I do know you too.
You too. Know how I know you and how I do know you too.
But I do not know you and they say oh, let me show you how that
you know that you know that you know me. (strut, strut, strut)
But, but, but you do not. And you never will.
I was defeated trying to play their game
but I was treated to stop living in the weekends
and live out loud in the modern as a zipper would unloose this jacket
and I would be touched by hands not spoken by corrupt matchmaking tongues.
I found myself tied together on strawberry rungs.
And they poked and prodded me and say look upon me-
I can do such this and that and I can be this and that.
But even though I felt it I could never get the chance to say it as they were
always threatening to poke and prod me and so that I never got the chance.
The dance of the archemical stylings and the people of the mechanical bulls were
hanging their hats down as I could never enter where they were cause someone was always afraid of bothering them but never me... but never me.
I was defeated never again, cause I only played the mzodern board game.
To which you can never know that it was me not crying at all but
continue to step and step into water so black I can't see
MY MUCH FUCKING HANDS while crawling through the shite
and then you never know the pain when you see her and think this is it
but I cannot do as they are all messing with it.
And so threatening to pork her down with a porker down on her
so I cannot speak. But maybe one day I can reach back and recollect it all back and put it all away.
But I fight and then vacation and then they come to end life and end the recollect yet it does not even work. I had enough of this and enough of you all.
So I am going to write down all my thoughts and that will be it.
Enough of your gangster and racist slavery bullshit.
Comments
Post a Comment