Colbery season 2014 to 2017 end.

I'm sneaky fish trying to catch the dream and you the bastard hoe
trying to catch me never understanding why I did anything at all
Just pretending to be a friend and I never knew
i was the ending of the road for the all of you
and never got any real respect from me
I am all fake and covered in frost, frost are all
fake covered in moss, covered in moss
I do not want to bother with you covered in moss
I love none of you covered in frost, tach-tach-ta,ta
covered in frost , covered in frost, covered in frost
colvbery
so cold and wintery even eating cold berries
colvbery
colvbery
the winter of yellow journalism has swallowed me
but not the normal kind. But not the normal kind.
The news has always been on. Yellow. Journalism
and it is not sensationalism as it recorded as it happens.
Everything was recorded and I screamed, ahh,
as it was sent a new version of reality.
The tones of blashempy; the tones of the war.
the tones of the war....
But you will never be friends cause you never went through what
I did for everyone sake and now at the end of the reef I find my office
flooded and I got nothing to repair and I am all for the imput of how to fix the discourse; of how to fix the discourse.


Now; That I have your attention; I am thinking that I should close up shop here for a bit- I recovered from injuries and insults. I rebooted the site but it just does not seem to be the thing anymore. I admit that there is too much work for me to do alone in the time frame desired and I am quiet tired so, all the work you have heard me talk about, all the comics, all the novels and all the messages, the world were never hear about. From here as it was to be. I had to do so much just to stay alive and well now that I see that I am floating in this office and no one is there and it is creepy; I think I would rather work on something else for the meantime. I did invest in this marketing style of writing these comics and these stories in the format of news but I am just going to draft them all, record them and never publish them. I think I am just going to waste your time with True Vision stuff and vision.

Why? Because I do not think people are deserving of viewing my work and it irks me to the point that I have become so uncomfortable here I cannot hardly even write without having to think hard about what to write and the damages done are too much and I just want to tell you how pained. It is to write when you have missed your bus stop because of a certain university pliffers your milk and pliffers everything with nonsense.

I was going to say let's go back to Mindgames and its going to be about different instances of attacks capitalizing on its origins, but no, no more. I just cannot do it anymore. Everything is so stupidly forced and even I have forgotten my original feelings on any matter. On that matter; the last thing I seriously write is called Eyes Watching DayDeath Days. It is really about the main focus of everything and it is the center focus and pretty sure, this is all the ending for certain things and will enlighten you on people. There is much art to create and I am sure. I can interest you in it again. But I opened my Kyeombi to this site and I can close it. And such I have decided to close off all stories and keep them off the net that is the ones duly linked to comics. Other stories will be created as well as the True Vision such and such.

In my own self pity; I cannot believe an arm has failed to reach me as it did that day- but I do not think I can just continue saying that I believe. When I have no reason to. I am disheartened. I am annoyed, tired and scared of becoming angry. Because I feel like anger now and only it is quiet and calm keeping me from  tossing away. I do not think I will show any comics.


You see when I started this I was on a brand new adventure going into college. Thought that I would be able to craft my comics there with supporters but I could never create those ideas, because people were following me around and purposely trying to foil my plans and simply all my education plans as well as well as romantic if all else. Tried to encase me in a war state of mind, just so I could be prepared for what the estate truly was. The place drips with over marketing, scandal, disress of sexual means gone wrong. People using brands to shape the context of people's sexual outerface if not inner romantic and fucking them around as if dogs. For what reason to create some ideal future of some ideal race, and this person has no problem coming onto national airways and saying their shit. This person has no problem. Trying to override human rights and freedoms for their insanity. I saw the power of a madwoman using people for slaves to transmit her funny ideas and highly inspired by the muckrackers I wrote of this. Blog to record my experiences and fight against this bastard. Who dare convert humanity into her pulp dream. I am tried I must say but it was a long war keeping toe at this bitch. In the course of this many of my allies, romantic friends and all else could be converted into her blissfully motivated clowns and I would be stuck with relying on the people who were not slaves for help. And truly the situation was so dire that if this got out; it would start a war. But what I am saying is; it is all too little too late. Several wars have ended in the time here and the last ended with the perpetrator's swift end. Terrorism on the people's capital to subvert children into mindless transmitters has occurred and to say it was not pretty; the spill over got onto the tv and surely if you do not believe the sexual allegations; you will not believe the people here. People have tried to silence me and more so than that degrade me less than human and try to pit blame on me. Gotten whole masses of people and classes to turn on me. But thick skin here made the difference!
I am saying the whole system was corrupt and I could never survive. I was never welcomed.
Their chant was the only thing welcomed and past that point I am done.
I could not do it anymore; I felt as if in a cult. I felt as if dying and I felt as being bitched over and over again. Everything I did was turned into a weapon. Everyone I loved was tried to turn against me and any friend I had truly was not a friend.
I am being frank when I say there is a problem with the world. There is a problem and it cannot be done by continuing to wait; continuing to laugh at the worlds problems as if they do not exist- all they need is proper solving skills to defeat the problems in the world. Because people as more people come about problems will rise and rise and if no one dares to solve them, what becomes of humanity.
1984 and hilter's regime are important to realize what can still happen when people fail to solve their own problems out of human nature and expect people to solve them for them. And really that is what is going on in this UNITED STATES, now.

I want to point out to you that I have jumped over the bandwagon to ensure the freedom, democracy and privacy of which we all deserve in this country and elsewhere and believe sincerely that people should not be expanding into different areas targeting minorities. It only makes a mess of the place.
I am saying exactly; if you look to the cougars and if you look to houston; there is the center of the maelstrom.  A very terrible mass of hate amongst diversity, hiding itself to be good but if you go there is it truly good. It is not. I am saying that criminal actions need to be taken accord to members therein and most exclusively the head of the board. For subverting public peace, public desire and public note. And if you ever want to figure it all out; look into it yourself as it is real. But I note; it is very dangerous and appalling.

Of how anyone thinks this is acceptable and how anyone could stay there and wait and not say anything at all. About what is going on is obvious and I pointedly say; that it is them against us and pointedly so because they think ; those in cahoots think they can set up a mini nation in the sovereignty of the United States and think it is acceptable. That they are a supreme nation. That can conquer everyone else and if you think about it all their most recent attacks are just terrorism on the United States in secret and everyone who sees the United States as the true government of this area.

I have been following this for some time and it has only gotten worse. The targeting of journalist in their newscasts. The targeting of live shows and events and the various mysterious happenings around the place are all resulting of terror. This center is just a Hilter's regime in secret depriving people of life and sanity and their future. And well to be certain all of this just ruins my comics, my education and what I actually came there to do, but I just came to tell everyone-these people are bad and no one should waste their money or time supporting them when they do not have what is best for them at interest. I can not but call them out when they attack people for indulging in creativity and arts and wanting to have goals not the similar as all the same. When they go out of their way to attack people in their communities and then try to claim the people of the communities in their way to brainwash them into servitude to stamp out the flock of informants who know what they are doing is wrong!

I AM DONE! FUCKING DONE!
I can not write on here for a single fucking more time.

Not a single fucking time more. Because I smile, the original objective is done; they will never have their peace of where everyone is kept in silence about what they are all about until it is too late and folks here it is too fucking late.
 The lives of people are at stake, society is at stake and the world at large is at stake when we have people; who really have no heart for the people. No heart for society and really just want to treat everyone bad. That is what it is. For now on. I don't what I can do about this site; I have lost too much. Something precious I cannot attain again is gone and really; it was all to ensure their safety from brainwashing.

I may place the charade of a happy folk. But for here on out. I write on here no longer as I was before. And if ever again. I say there is no hope for humanity; none. Religion is a fake. The government is a fake, the community is a fake and everything is superficial nothing has meaning.
But I can tell you MK MZODERN has meaning. And a lot of it.
But I just cannot continue before and sincerely it is best you hear the truth here than experience it!
The world is not safe with such a deranged lunatic walking around spreading fire on anything that moves, breathes or thinks and honest consideration; just end the government of India already. As this is where the squalor comes from. Where humans are nothing but meat to be denoted a legal tender as such and no one stands up for them. Well I say; it is time for both the cultures in hollywood and the ones of here meet their measured end.
As seriously as I can say people need to get a grip and get some fucking help.
The end.

Comments

Popular Posts