How the kyeombi arcs will work out.

Well amazingly amazing it seems we have reached the first major project here and that will be of the Kyeombi comic arcs but as their fullest form of comic. But I would say that these projects do take time and will have more endless information as much as the current story does have and really they are to explore the ideas so efficiently that they do not need the help of rhetorical elements such as limits but I would like to state that each series will have at least 8 events and well. These stories will be compiled into books and will become something possible. That I have been working on for ever, to say the least in how it feels. Although there is no friends, will write in the spirit of friendship and not get down about it all.

Originally I wanted to write MK MZODERN to include these arcs within the story and I will do that as there are two projects I want to explore in the setting of events here and there. " I SEE HAPPY TIMES". A project recollecting of the sexual nature of a time and place and really what goes down in the hidden and I must say that it is something special that I have been waiting to do for a while. The next one is the True Vision Manga. I am going to write the events in the style of a manga. Now do not forget Muir 1866 introduced in that one X  post a while back. But I know what I have seen and what I have seen is that there must be some type of comedy element to tell of all the bad that actually went down in a satirical element of how no one gave a damn.

Now; what I am getting ready to say may shock you but as a child in Kyeombi I did envision the characters doing the deed as that was something established by Marvel comics and frankly it was not something not out of place of the comics and truly. I think that this will enable some fun and some curiosity in which was taken out in the strict writing just to capture the base ideas. But still, the base ideas need to be expanded upon as it is suffered to write the incomplete mass as if it is full and use it for pretend; it is simply a waste and quiet frankly; fuck.  That is what you can expect the characters to do at least the ones of a teenage age or the same age,  but ever on the legal side of things. I do not think I could write a genuine support of these new social movements so I will bluntly say that all relationships will likely be straight unless the character is something else and that something else contributes to the story.

The Asward chapter ended and I gave no warning but really I do not have too and seriously. I think I have been caught up too much on twitter to promote as I should have in this time frame but it is all right and okay as I think the Asward chapter covers the base of the stock but now, MK MZODERN Adventures I have thought and I have thought and now I believe that going post by post this time purely telling the true story and not trying to add some new spin on the past is the better deal. That is the major mistake I made at the start but that is okay as I am just figuring things out. But of course this year as not been pretty one sort or none bit and really I am not conceding to these speed up or lets hurry for the expense of money-what you will see is true application of the goals I desired since 2013 of fall and that is to make a story of the inner happenings and also the story of kyeombi and stories in a way in which can only be received as my own work and not stolen. But it does take time but if you liked the view of the summer; then you will like what is to come here. Each one of the story arcs has many stories inside and many chances to discover new angles. About the comic application; it really has no context here of yet and I say that good ridance as comics are really not all that great in being marketable for people to sell. They are too overtly monopolized and I rather thing I want something in which these ideas are and which can evolve. I thought it was comics but I was wrong; it more like three essence pictures that show beginning middle and end and that is the art style I work to for now on.

The information here is going to be heavy and really we will not be able to see the light of day past this one in this discussion; thank you for your time-sedd noch.

Comments

Popular Posts