Of Orsis.

Sight of Canada. And the Canadae, bird.
The red egret and the frosty cone, of orsis,
of orsis, I was trapped in my house again
and the people they did not like me at all
and I find myself fucked up by the people
who done try to raise me up,
so forced and so bound
and the bloody hell is abound.

I lost all ground that I had prepared for this
at all. And I say, that what happened was lucky.
Ay. I find my way  home.
But its not here, I left back with some people.
With some people, I left it and I will not go back.
Again. Again and again back to how it was
and I will not settle down. I will not settle down.
I will not settle down and I will not settle down at all.

Ay, snow cone and then again and I am froze in fear of what to
do and then I am stuck going to Sunday too. Where I do not care to be dragged
back and tossed were I be just stop pulling me back and leave me the fuck be.
I am not a toy who will smile you see to
your aggressively unnessecary curiosity.
I sight of canada see the new dawn and the new night and it is not even close to the
dream and is not bright, so I'll laugh at point institutions in my sight. And then rest my head
to all a god night.

Comments

Popular Posts