Stories and Stories.
fairies and dreams and sleep. And dreams.
I wonder of the past academic it has fallen off
and really I would rather keep on pursuing the goals
that matter cause I cannot survive any hope of the dream as
was has collapsed and if I have to fight people for the past standard
three times over I do not need to fight. I do not need to dream at all.
Of this place, but some were of mood mind and lost in this space time
O I find o stories and glories and o landmines and forgotten alans and
people of romance but I can never find my peace until I have had revenge
to my education and the experience of it clutched by the balls as people try
to rip life out of you and turn you into a cookie cutter for mates and dates
but I can never think of such events in supplemind and find them the defeat of my
and their last making kind. Where atmospheres are kind and where the valley is long;
this place is not. Peril and dangers and love chances all ripped away for what a maniac's greed for
the nation destruction.
I must dive deeper and deeper and deeper the end.
I wonder of the past academic it has fallen off
and really I would rather keep on pursuing the goals
that matter cause I cannot survive any hope of the dream as
was has collapsed and if I have to fight people for the past standard
three times over I do not need to fight. I do not need to dream at all.
Of this place, but some were of mood mind and lost in this space time
O I find o stories and glories and o landmines and forgotten alans and
people of romance but I can never find my peace until I have had revenge
to my education and the experience of it clutched by the balls as people try
to rip life out of you and turn you into a cookie cutter for mates and dates
but I can never think of such events in supplemind and find them the defeat of my
and their last making kind. Where atmospheres are kind and where the valley is long;
this place is not. Peril and dangers and love chances all ripped away for what a maniac's greed for
the nation destruction.
I must dive deeper and deeper and deeper the end.
Comments
Post a Comment