Participants
If we are all Participants in all of this I am done
and I am done, I am done, fuck everyone.
I am done, I am done. Fuck everyone.
I am done with the night scene of the disrespectful inbetween
and I 've seen- I seen a terrible consequence in the people aroundt me
and the people could you be cruel to be so damn stupid
all you want to be is a dream song banner cupid
but your so damn stupid.
To cruel , too be so stupid.
To cruel to be so stupid and so stupid to be cruel
so cruel to be so stupid, too stupid to be cruel.
Too stupid to be cruel. Too cruel to be stupid.
I bet you know, too cruel to be so stupid the end.
Cupid stupid are you all,
and I am done. Fuck everyone.
Fuck everyone. Fuck everyone.
Thanks all of the damn participants of this.
and I am done, I am done, fuck everyone.
I am done, I am done. Fuck everyone.
I am done with the night scene of the disrespectful inbetween
and I 've seen- I seen a terrible consequence in the people aroundt me
and the people could you be cruel to be so damn stupid
all you want to be is a dream song banner cupid
but your so damn stupid.
To cruel , too be so stupid.
To cruel to be so stupid and so stupid to be cruel
so cruel to be so stupid, too stupid to be cruel.
Too stupid to be cruel. Too cruel to be stupid.
I bet you know, too cruel to be so stupid the end.
Cupid stupid are you all,
and I am done. Fuck everyone.
Fuck everyone. Fuck everyone.
Thanks all of the damn participants of this.
Comments
Post a Comment