mk mzodern adventures.
It seems like its really the end of the road here so I am going to write all about my adventures. Via posts and how they were written, people may take off with ideas and make them their own but they will never know the adventures behind them for theirselves. And that is what I am going to show you the inner story of each post for as long as there has been an mk mzodern in the form of written account and story and comic and graphic. I am no longer looking for money and you may just might want to see all of this and begin to see that the MK MZODERN is all just a list prompt for a large series called MK MZODERN. It will be amongst one of the graphic novels I produce for my comic book company I will call Kyeombi. But the story by now has been recorded in all sorts of ways and manners.But I will continue with this to write of the very creation of these posts, the how, the who; they why and why does it matter at all.
Comments
Post a Comment