Hare Kon ringings.
How many times I have rejected you just for your own damn sake.
You know that I was coming back for you in my own way.
You know that I was coming back and that I was good at all of that and that
frankly when I look back I never did anything wrong and I gonna keep fucking
someone else unlike taylor swift throughout this song. Ring. I speak of you
but never again can I reach you, never again will you say hello
and never again will I say hello again. I just die here waiting on to accept me
just to speak to you and I do not know even how to just get to you know that someone
blocked off first and I would do the reverse for you, strap on my strings and fly the skyline
oh just for you but there is no spider, there is no web. There is only acking and there is only pain and its traveling all through me and I need to go on. I cannot just say that I wrung so many times but you never came. I have hammered so hard but I never bleed anything but mud oh hell and dorohedoro bulls.
I want to meet and meet again and I want to repeat and repeat again and build this life with oh, oh, you and I know its true that I want to meet and meet again. But I can't be caught as some fool who you just ignore and thinks all cool, I wanted to be so nice and shiny on a horse. But just unicorns just anything good for you at all. Just let em get in ya, just let crawl on ya. Let em worm and worm the subconscious to harm and you think that they could never make you toxic they did. And I am no kid.
I want to pay them back for what they did and that I did but you are gone and I cannot wake you from the cold of their hatred and you will just stay as you are so misled. And I never wanted you to be dead and I never want to be the one for it, but you may not understand that; but at least held onto to all of that and if you ever find anyone like me. Don't fuck them up...don't leave them to be some hero just to protect you in the end. And find that you were forgotten in the war. Forgotten in the war.
Ring! Ring! Ring! RING! Ring! RING! RING!RING! RING! RING! RING!
People showing that I was something else so perks your interest then do so. If people telling what it is going to be dammit for everyone just let them live your life for ya. Just let them live it.
Cause I am damned and bloody if all this passion was for nothing but this inward disrespect.
That just makes me calm not and pierces right at my neck. Of how I tried not to be a playboy and not to be someone who could keep their promise and in the end I am construed to believe that I was played all along. I had no but a chance but to accept the Hare Kon romance.
But never cause I would never be a whore sold out and pimped for anyone the end.
But still we can pretend that you never appeared there anywhere and you can live your happy ending that did not come with out the hero in red and of strings. I am just hung and I am just dry.
Would you leave me here at the ending to disappear at die, cause while I may have you in my heart; it won't last that way for ever. It won't last that way ever. As slowly you die and the dream will depart and its like we never went in there at the start.
Hare Kon ringings don't be good At all for living people. Forced in a monarchy of puritans and their egoistical ideology of one.
You know that I was coming back for you in my own way.
You know that I was coming back and that I was good at all of that and that
frankly when I look back I never did anything wrong and I gonna keep fucking
someone else unlike taylor swift throughout this song. Ring. I speak of you
but never again can I reach you, never again will you say hello
and never again will I say hello again. I just die here waiting on to accept me
just to speak to you and I do not know even how to just get to you know that someone
blocked off first and I would do the reverse for you, strap on my strings and fly the skyline
oh just for you but there is no spider, there is no web. There is only acking and there is only pain and its traveling all through me and I need to go on. I cannot just say that I wrung so many times but you never came. I have hammered so hard but I never bleed anything but mud oh hell and dorohedoro bulls.
I want to meet and meet again and I want to repeat and repeat again and build this life with oh, oh, you and I know its true that I want to meet and meet again. But I can't be caught as some fool who you just ignore and thinks all cool, I wanted to be so nice and shiny on a horse. But just unicorns just anything good for you at all. Just let em get in ya, just let crawl on ya. Let em worm and worm the subconscious to harm and you think that they could never make you toxic they did. And I am no kid.
I want to pay them back for what they did and that I did but you are gone and I cannot wake you from the cold of their hatred and you will just stay as you are so misled. And I never wanted you to be dead and I never want to be the one for it, but you may not understand that; but at least held onto to all of that and if you ever find anyone like me. Don't fuck them up...don't leave them to be some hero just to protect you in the end. And find that you were forgotten in the war. Forgotten in the war.
Ring! Ring! Ring! RING! Ring! RING! RING!RING! RING! RING! RING!
People showing that I was something else so perks your interest then do so. If people telling what it is going to be dammit for everyone just let them live your life for ya. Just let them live it.
Cause I am damned and bloody if all this passion was for nothing but this inward disrespect.
That just makes me calm not and pierces right at my neck. Of how I tried not to be a playboy and not to be someone who could keep their promise and in the end I am construed to believe that I was played all along. I had no but a chance but to accept the Hare Kon romance.
But never cause I would never be a whore sold out and pimped for anyone the end.
But still we can pretend that you never appeared there anywhere and you can live your happy ending that did not come with out the hero in red and of strings. I am just hung and I am just dry.
Would you leave me here at the ending to disappear at die, cause while I may have you in my heart; it won't last that way for ever. It won't last that way ever. As slowly you die and the dream will depart and its like we never went in there at the start.
Hare Kon ringings don't be good At all for living people. Forced in a monarchy of puritans and their egoistical ideology of one.
Comments
Post a Comment