Saturday.

Saturday. Saturday,Saturday. Saturday.
Prepare for war cause that all the weekend is here
and all they try to do is usurp oh you and give into temptation
of the voices of the idles and the people have forgotten their human
titles.
On Saturday. One Saturday. One Saturday. On Saturday. On Saturday.
Oh-ho, on Saturday on Saturday. On Saturday.
Oh-ho. On Saturday. I would say that people were friendly
but I could not find anyone but that one girl that Saturday...
Saturday. Saturday.

To be of the me I love the me oh of me
to be of the me I love the me oh of me.
To be of the me- I love the me. Oh of me.
Oh, of me. I see, I love the me.
Oh of me.
Dream happily. Dream happily.
And then I see you and then I think of you foremost in front of me
oh of me, oh, of me. I see, I love the one is front of me.
But some is snickering silently.

Comments

Popular Posts