a sleepy day by beach.

 A sleepy day by the beach I wish I had sex with everyone significant in which I loved if ever.
Cause I am Van Hausen fighting these Sugar Sprinkled little bastards in their clad armor and their flashy tits of doom and if you ever see I do not like crazy women but they are crazy no other.

One driven insane by the pop culture.
One driven insane by the lust to draw.
One driven insane by the power of dance.
One driven insane by the power of death.
One driven insane by the tide of the sleep and the all.
One driven insane by the nile and the sex by it so peacefully restricted to an abusive relationship.
One driven insane by blood stain of the virginity's end by their own forceful multiple hands.
One driven insane and then not by romance and none will give me the chance to just lay her and look at the stars and fuck.

So I battle them all across the cities of the coast and the mall even as it rained and their strings as they fought would wound around me and I would fuck them so inconsiderably in horror and they me and they would say to us " this is what you want".

And then on the last one as they blew up the mall and everyone screamed as it crashed into muleberry sea. And I was destined to be tossed into yellow, then green and then blue again air to watch my red spread all over them and they would laugh at me as I was drowned in the sea.

And they stood on the beach and I was so happy just to be put to sleep finally. But then she came for me all what was left of the last waking dream. I begun to shout and climb out of the sea and this what I became on the days of the " a sleepy day by beach". A man who would kill all his driven insane lovers in one go cause he knew it was worth it.

Ya, I fucked them all afterwards all at once and it was the death of me. Van Hausen I am cause that is only who I decide I am.

Comments

Popular Posts