Winterberry dream
from Harry Claire in Hell.
I thought I could fly through firework with you and break them down with you. But was I wrong.
I dreamed to be rescuing you in the snow in the timbers and then landing in the tub with you oh.
I was wrong because I just could not hold onto you. Even if you tried.
My winterberry dream has never gone away; even if mad it has not gone away.
I couldn't let go even if you tried.
I thought I could fly through firework with you and break them down with you. But was I wrong.
I dreamed to be rescuing you in the snow in the timbers and then landing in the tub with you oh.
I was wrong because I just could not hold onto you. Even if you tried.
My winterberry dream has never gone away; even if mad it has not gone away.
I couldn't let go even if you tried.
Comments
Post a Comment