r for recaps.

I want to say before the posts of at hand. That is because I said I had progressed in my comics is because people had attacked me, they do not want me to get ahead and I say " fuck you". Fuck Anna, fuck John, fuck Sharon,fuck Britney of cosmetology, fuck the couples, fuck the nerf nerds and the wannabe professors and the wannabe lovers because you know what; you are just fucking pests and enemies.  There is no place here for terrorism and what I experienced over a year was terrorized and people trying to attack me through feigned attempts not caring if they ruin things for people. Well I ruin your terror by saying that I will complete my comics in grand fashion whether you like it or not and I will continue to broadcast my methods. No one will stop me.  From completing my goals and rather now that I have completed my news format; there is no need for comics anymore so exclusively. Why because that was the plan to broadcast I was doing comics and seeing if anyone of such and such institution attacked me from my public blog and thus  from my facebook account which I put up links. I admit that people are just cruelly wicked and I hoped to be proven wrong, but what I have experienced has convinced me that there is nothing that could be said or done to prevent such animals from attacking in the first place. They think they are gods, animals all the same because they have forgotten human boundary. You may be these super blackmailers and extortion critics but all the same inhuman.

I say that truly modern man is shallow and just allows any damn thing happen and frankly enough of shallow meanings. The next following subscription tells you about why; the comics are no longer needed and with my new method; truly freedom reigns away from these false and false prophetic boons. Dripping their expectations of life on you to try to block you from life as it truly is. The racism is just of that; pouring expectations as if god. Trying to dictate things that God does not even dictate at all. Is a serious crime and anyone who dares do it; is just a criminal act and if anything its mentality insane to believe you possess an ability in which God would never do.

I think that in the recap of the true story of MK MZODERN you will find its a pained story but a triumphant story-the end. And also; the story will go on.

Comments

Popular Posts