Orramedi times.

The times of warmth and the celebration is uncanny. I say that I did not do this out of pleasure but out of thirst. The time of the battle where we felt the ambition and connected together, lips locked. It was truly shocking at least for me. How I was invited so gracefully; her beauty interesting and something of the freckled kind. Her skin a special near tan and tinted brown color, with freckles. How we engaged here we just got naked and revealed our bodies in this tavern's hotel room.  There was tv. There were a lot of things. The food we brought back from the victory feast. She stripped off her shirt, revealing blossoming boobs that very pointed at their very peaks.
I kissed them and you squealed. You unbuckled my pants and were astounded and I was surprised too.Fit your lips around and I nearly screamed as it had never felt this good before. The world was unraveling around me. Then I was completely naked and so were you.

I try to not get naked it but it is perfect-ya
orramedi times, but I speaking in rhymes
and if you have the heart the mind to see that
we will be slipping inside each other for a while
and I know its true that I do not like you that often
or that well. But then I see you and say oh well.
I've dropped my hands around your waist as you remove
the panties and the clothes of bra.
And then I like to think.
And then I like to think.
Bra. fest of the orramedi times.

Orramedi times.
You scream as if a moan has gone week when I top tip you off your feet and then we land on the bed and I touch you so rapidly as if going ever faster and even ever faster and then so much faster and then faster and then my arm gives out, you reach up and kiss me. And then we fall out. I clutch your beasts bending up and then kiss both of them and then I feel strange as the hair rose on the back of my naked neck and then you look at me with these eyes and then I swear I could enter them as soon as I enter you. And then I feel so cold and so frustrated and then so warm and so vibrant.

I did not know what to do; but you nodded your head and your eyes rolled back as I felt wet warmth around the me that entered. And then I knew just exactly what to do. I rocketed forth and back and then you opened your legs. I grabbed them, embracing them and further embracing you and then we went inside each other it seemed as I gazed at you and your body laying there and the moans we made were uneven and I never felt so heart pounding in my life. I went faster and then you took faster and then I let go of your legs.

You nodded for me to let go and then you changed position and I saw that you were very beautiful. And then I kissed your right cheek and then I licked across it . You giggled and laughed and then- I almost passed out when you rocked your rear back and forth. I regained conscious and I approached you and the difference and the feeling it was. So soft and so heavy and so well I felt you; but surely you felt highly of me. As when I thrust so did I feel the wet come across me and drip around and then I felt it come like a flood. And I could not resist anymore and you were moaning and I realized I was moaning but I was more importantly looking at you. I smiled and I realized, the words that you were saying, " fuck me". So strange were the words that I knew; then  from how you usually said things-that I was the one. Just for that moment for you and thrust forward in a zeal of life and destiny and I never before and never again felt anything so soft and warm and so well rocketing back against me.

We moaned for a long while and then the sex seemed to culminate towards its end but we would not let go. I all of above with faster and you moaned ever the faster and faster and I yelled and I moaned and I screamed as your wet seemed to explode against me as I went into you. You yelled in shock and sighed and I in one last moan clutched your backside and you put your hands on my hands and we combined for an instant and seemed to let go of our thirst at the same time. I smile as you collapsed.
I fell next to you. And you looked straight at me. I smiled brightly at you and so you smiled brightly back. And then we fell asleep but in the morning; I was left all alone.

It was only a one night stand leading to other night stands.

Comments

Popular Posts