4 comics 4

(link)

On January 24th I said that I would not do comedies anymore and I am right I will not create comedies anymore and but of that so many great series were left out of the fray. But I have made new uses of them that are better holistic uses of the main of which they actually were and so I will not talk about each series what I will say is write about a story of creating comics in my youth and that story will be included here, yet I will not show it to the public but basically this is changing them these products of what they are supposed to be. More action and these are basically going to be better than anything I had previously created. The end.

However I note that this edition of Kyeombi has more titles added and really the goal is to get the complete true story out without any constrains or things that pain the world of the story.And well the first line has been completed in the first trails or up to the 11th it depends on the series on what it will be, but I say that; I am not going to rely on the news stories anymore. For what this site should be about is the healing of creativity. Going to write about the underside of 2016 that you will never see.
Cause I truly did not care about what happened that year. I call it the MM magazine. And for the happenings of 2015 I call it the inwards of winter, or the Gatetimes of Winterdale. Where Engy Sabathe alone fights a crazy woman called Tanna Barnes. These stories begin personal are free. And will led into the sites version of X of the internet and Sugar Cookie girls.

Meanwhile will still be writing of Kyeombi and all else stories.

Comments

Popular Posts