Chaotic project complete.

I spent a lot of time on this issue and spent ever more trying to figure out just how to keep the blog afloat on how I experimented on story three different times if not five or seven to create the version in which you will not see. Why; I will tell you simply; because I worked too damn much on it just to have it stolen. Or seen by competitors and stolen because petty people will do that you will have to forgo seeing it as its complete self in its new preview format. But you will only see it in its news format when it is certainly complete and now that I have completed this I will say that the story itself is something really that just cannot be rushed if willing to be done right. You cannot force success to be when you do not have the right ingredients to make it work. But giving it two volumes is as much as it needs to cover the story of the 1st part of the story to say and after that. I just stop because its going to need several more editions afterward to continue properly without being a crash. I took liberty to change most of the names just so that it is not in align with trademarked names for the series and the only real name similar is the Chaotic name itself and well this being a defunct product and such I doubt its much of difference if you do or do not call the characters by the same name or not. But the names are different for copyright reasons and well to break away from the previous game.This really took a lot of time,heart and inner strength to create and commit to as the world is not friendly to creative you should know and is not friendly to differences and rather than going forward we are  just going back. To good old times and when America was great. But really was the game all that great when it had to be remade by people to continue it? I would say it all depends on how you look at it and if someone is killing people by doing it; then its all wrong. If someone is wasting the story for profit to be equatable here; then its all wrong. And that is basically the end of the Chaotic arc of MK MZODERN started on February 2016. And ended this day on November the 25th of 2017.

Comments

Popular Posts