x of the internet part 1.
No characters will be defined. As really; you only need to see to believe. No fancy characters here.
I am going to say that it was an icy chill when I woke up in an office one day, we had been teleported to a large museum after the school came crashing down in that government raid. This museum out in the desert is our home now. However the government by the facist Von Reel has been on our tale and we will have to hold out here to defeat our enemy and once and for all take this country for our own.
If there is a storm to quip clever spies prying on children and trying to set them on fire, there is a certain woman for that and she really does not like the children to die that is why her students of the divisionary force get the most expert care of her combat exercises, which are akin to death. Though most surviving students do not like this stuff. Oh well.
I get in trouble with match lady, witch lady and the autumn magic mage lady of sorts and well, it does not end well. Leader I, has said that I am supposed to protect all corners of the museum night and day until we figure out how to raid the place and well. There is some type of an attack and I have to go, why do I? I am much of a superior as he, same class, the first one.
There is some type of an attack with the sexy cyber wilder welder Gaume and has brought out some large government bug on accident to kill us all, students I say, students. However at the end of the attack, these strange children who look not the bit snowcrashed have appeared and get this they are not snowcrashed! They are perfectly normal people. I refuse the thought of having them around. What about Nepturna? The cat lady who died so we could escape just to care for these people!
Amy X has decided on a plan and everyone is briefed in the inner circle and even those children of the combat class with that stormy lady have been chosen. Something happens when the Dark Miesto attacks and his little twisted pain killing and drug addict folks attacks, the army has arrived. And boy those people from elsewhere are shocked and forced to run through this large yellow dungeon.
Gaume says that it is best to keep the museum as the base and slowly chase out our enemies. For real, this kid can count, we separate into 8 regions and then one team called the Vanguard for those who cannot fight arranged in a C cornering the enemy and the army to where the duplicate stormy lady is hidden called Jintaca Qreece or Greece Land Lady not to mention a Greece Lady nearby. That folk is clad in runes and armor.
Basically we are to run into the trap and ambush them all. The place is full of elevators and the children from that other place have developed a means of fighting, one can summon these strange ladies, this other can change into either a black or green wolf, one can summon wolves and one can use his arrows to pierce these yellow dusty tankers. I wonder if this place will crumble for this battle.
My lackeys come to warn be that the Angel Giadens are in trouble because Egreera is the traitor that let off the location of the school and had helped her father, Von Reel convince the administrators to play the election with her lyre and loot. And that we must split our team to take care of them and it seems like that is how its going to go, the person with no powers in the midst of our battle without them goes to warn the guy and girl who went saying, " well go together". I hope all ends well.
I am going to say that it was an icy chill when I woke up in an office one day, we had been teleported to a large museum after the school came crashing down in that government raid. This museum out in the desert is our home now. However the government by the facist Von Reel has been on our tale and we will have to hold out here to defeat our enemy and once and for all take this country for our own.
If there is a storm to quip clever spies prying on children and trying to set them on fire, there is a certain woman for that and she really does not like the children to die that is why her students of the divisionary force get the most expert care of her combat exercises, which are akin to death. Though most surviving students do not like this stuff. Oh well.
I get in trouble with match lady, witch lady and the autumn magic mage lady of sorts and well, it does not end well. Leader I, has said that I am supposed to protect all corners of the museum night and day until we figure out how to raid the place and well. There is some type of an attack and I have to go, why do I? I am much of a superior as he, same class, the first one.
There is some type of an attack with the sexy cyber wilder welder Gaume and has brought out some large government bug on accident to kill us all, students I say, students. However at the end of the attack, these strange children who look not the bit snowcrashed have appeared and get this they are not snowcrashed! They are perfectly normal people. I refuse the thought of having them around. What about Nepturna? The cat lady who died so we could escape just to care for these people!
Amy X has decided on a plan and everyone is briefed in the inner circle and even those children of the combat class with that stormy lady have been chosen. Something happens when the Dark Miesto attacks and his little twisted pain killing and drug addict folks attacks, the army has arrived. And boy those people from elsewhere are shocked and forced to run through this large yellow dungeon.
Gaume says that it is best to keep the museum as the base and slowly chase out our enemies. For real, this kid can count, we separate into 8 regions and then one team called the Vanguard for those who cannot fight arranged in a C cornering the enemy and the army to where the duplicate stormy lady is hidden called Jintaca Qreece or Greece Land Lady not to mention a Greece Lady nearby. That folk is clad in runes and armor.
Basically we are to run into the trap and ambush them all. The place is full of elevators and the children from that other place have developed a means of fighting, one can summon these strange ladies, this other can change into either a black or green wolf, one can summon wolves and one can use his arrows to pierce these yellow dusty tankers. I wonder if this place will crumble for this battle.
My lackeys come to warn be that the Angel Giadens are in trouble because Egreera is the traitor that let off the location of the school and had helped her father, Von Reel convince the administrators to play the election with her lyre and loot. And that we must split our team to take care of them and it seems like that is how its going to go, the person with no powers in the midst of our battle without them goes to warn the guy and girl who went saying, " well go together". I hope all ends well.
Comments
Post a Comment