4. realms.r
Ggg..hhh. Gghh.gg.ggh.. Ghh.
4 realms are the lands of the worlds
inside the hearts of that place and the smile
on your face, wyurrhhurryhurrryhurrhurreryrheryeurrhurruehrurr!
I am crying no. I am suffering no shame I am lying no.
I am tame. that the four realms be the hostile kind of the mind
and the hostile kind.Inside the land of the worlds
are the many people inside
and some might think to pleasure they insides of egostical nonsense
and rambling pense. I have no one put nothing but noise for it all
and that is toys for it all and I have noise for it all.
That will make perfectly clear.
Four realms r.
Four realms r.
Four realms r.
R real. R real.
When the light of the man is a candle that people want to cover up and put out
they better shallow their pride because the america we love and know is dead.
The time is nigh but the height of the insanity is a profanity that we cannot endure
and indulge in while we are faced with a difficult task. A difficult task I'm sure.
urmme. Just to stay alive in these four realms....
4 realms are the lands of the worlds
inside the hearts of that place and the smile
on your face, wyurrhhurryhurrryhurrhurreryrheryeurrhurruehrurr!
I am crying no. I am suffering no shame I am lying no.
I am tame. that the four realms be the hostile kind of the mind
and the hostile kind.Inside the land of the worlds
are the many people inside
and some might think to pleasure they insides of egostical nonsense
and rambling pense. I have no one put nothing but noise for it all
and that is toys for it all and I have noise for it all.
That will make perfectly clear.
Four realms r.
Four realms r.
Four realms r.
R real. R real.
When the light of the man is a candle that people want to cover up and put out
they better shallow their pride because the america we love and know is dead.
The time is nigh but the height of the insanity is a profanity that we cannot endure
and indulge in while we are faced with a difficult task. A difficult task I'm sure.
urmme. Just to stay alive in these four realms....
Comments
Post a Comment