Check by Nine D.
I wonder the difference of days and I see that there are nine days
in which I have mays and have nevers the people are kind, generous,
your face, your face. delirious, and I am serious, I do not like
the delirious and I am serious and I do not like the delirious and
I am serious and I do not like the delirious and I am serious.
Ya, ya, ya! Ta, at, Ta, ta.Ta,
You drive me insane, ahh, ahhh, haa,ha,ha, ahhh, ahhahhha,ha,ha,!
I am serious and I am delirious that this where the life is gone.
htmm, htmm. I have nevers and I am generous to say that by a certain
time and mind I have lost my way and I am delirious,dizzy and sleeping inside
class to meet her pretty eyes but then they count to me and then I see the roses
and then I am delirious again and again.
I am dizzy on the lighting that is an attack against me; why should I acclimate
to this desire oh, your hate! (blink)
You drive me really, really, real, real, bad insane, da insane, Bad insane.
That you keep me on this dizzy ride and I see her on the otherside of the dream
where the world is shaking around me. There is no modesty and non of honesty
and so I just act along. So no one has the chance to know what it all is and what is all
doing here. To be involved in this mafia game like I am.
Mat mays nevers check the times of the mays and nevers nine times over and over again.
As I play the music in the library and working toward a goal somewhere.
in which I have mays and have nevers the people are kind, generous,
your face, your face. delirious, and I am serious, I do not like
the delirious and I am serious and I do not like the delirious and
I am serious and I do not like the delirious and I am serious.
Ya, ya, ya! Ta, at, Ta, ta.Ta,
You drive me insane, ahh, ahhh, haa,ha,ha, ahhh, ahhahhha,ha,ha,!
I am serious and I am delirious that this where the life is gone.
htmm, htmm. I have nevers and I am generous to say that by a certain
time and mind I have lost my way and I am delirious,dizzy and sleeping inside
class to meet her pretty eyes but then they count to me and then I see the roses
and then I am delirious again and again.
I am dizzy on the lighting that is an attack against me; why should I acclimate
to this desire oh, your hate! (blink)
You drive me really, really, real, real, bad insane, da insane, Bad insane.
That you keep me on this dizzy ride and I see her on the otherside of the dream
where the world is shaking around me. There is no modesty and non of honesty
and so I just act along. So no one has the chance to know what it all is and what is all
doing here. To be involved in this mafia game like I am.
Mat mays nevers check the times of the mays and nevers nine times over and over again.
As I play the music in the library and working toward a goal somewhere.
Comments
Post a Comment