New MZODERN Begins.
Now, that primary Asward is done. I would like to say with some thought I have decided to not make 1866 and Asward a complete part of the site, but rather offsets. The similar offsets are Inrest and X of the Internet. It is going to be fun, as these will be the tabs on the website that take you to a new link and rather a new location. To say of this is that at the top of the website in the navigation each of these projects will rest as trophies in the near future. I have struggled to decide just exactly what to do with the site and there have been many variants of the site and such I have decided on one thing.
To bring back MY TEENAGE CONFECTION as I left it off. But under the title of MK MZODERN.
And rather I will explain how stories will be done. As much as I may have been held under the gun before, I will not surrender to these nonsense notions so I will post the story details and then take them down and repost them as how many serials there are as newstories in separate posts. Or rather so that I am not wasting time; I am just going to upload videos of them and leave them up and keep the posts unpublished. So I can get full credit and then after the newstories I will create them into comics and what we have up for this site are the non Kyeombi stories. And I believe there will be much fun to be had.
-done being crufixed.
To bring back MY TEENAGE CONFECTION as I left it off. But under the title of MK MZODERN.
And rather I will explain how stories will be done. As much as I may have been held under the gun before, I will not surrender to these nonsense notions so I will post the story details and then take them down and repost them as how many serials there are as newstories in separate posts. Or rather so that I am not wasting time; I am just going to upload videos of them and leave them up and keep the posts unpublished. So I can get full credit and then after the newstories I will create them into comics and what we have up for this site are the non Kyeombi stories. And I believe there will be much fun to be had.
-done being crufixed.
Comments
Post a Comment