recap 1
MK MZODERN started when I decided I would not live under the lines of corrupt and egoistical people who tried to determine the scope of my life with their very eyes. I could have just continue writing My teenage confection and these people would keep haunting me and bothering me. I had to be my own person I decided and that is what I would do; figure out comics on the blog whilst it having the element of being the news so people would be concerned that my work is being stolen.
The university persay in my own words is just like that of a cult and frankly I tried my best to fit in and not get attacked and accept it was just a university. But really the place is just that of a cult. Showing people certain things to get them to act in a certain manner to target or utilize them is effectively what the cult is all about. Now, I really did not care about this cult until I realized how much it hinders the lives of those it targets. How much of reality it tries to construe. How much people it tries to control and morph into gangsters. Just try and go get a date. Just try. They come to attack you as if you done wrong and really; the only person who got me to calm down was someone I figured was just as afflicted as me.
Mind you; it is not wrong to develop any kind of feelings. Nor want to work for a better world for this person to live in and frankly this is all what the story is about; telling of the wrong doings and transgressions of this cult or more modern terms; a terrorist organization hiding under the front of a school. How just wicked, how evil and how cruel they all are. To helm education with the most high cruelty and prove who wicked people are when they do not think they will be caught. The first part of this-search for pride to associate with the girl when being targeted, telling of this place and not being eliminated and lastly comic creation. The school itself in such and such;gives such low importance to truly learning things but rather just learning for the sake of status and power in continuing. I rather think that the students were nice but the system running underneath; is truly sinister to everyone else within. This part of MK MZODERN is called Asward as it contains recollections of the daily events that did occur and I did witness with my own keen eyes. The end.
The university persay in my own words is just like that of a cult and frankly I tried my best to fit in and not get attacked and accept it was just a university. But really the place is just that of a cult. Showing people certain things to get them to act in a certain manner to target or utilize them is effectively what the cult is all about. Now, I really did not care about this cult until I realized how much it hinders the lives of those it targets. How much of reality it tries to construe. How much people it tries to control and morph into gangsters. Just try and go get a date. Just try. They come to attack you as if you done wrong and really; the only person who got me to calm down was someone I figured was just as afflicted as me.
Mind you; it is not wrong to develop any kind of feelings. Nor want to work for a better world for this person to live in and frankly this is all what the story is about; telling of the wrong doings and transgressions of this cult or more modern terms; a terrorist organization hiding under the front of a school. How just wicked, how evil and how cruel they all are. To helm education with the most high cruelty and prove who wicked people are when they do not think they will be caught. The first part of this-search for pride to associate with the girl when being targeted, telling of this place and not being eliminated and lastly comic creation. The school itself in such and such;gives such low importance to truly learning things but rather just learning for the sake of status and power in continuing. I rather think that the students were nice but the system running underneath; is truly sinister to everyone else within. This part of MK MZODERN is called Asward as it contains recollections of the daily events that did occur and I did witness with my own keen eyes. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment