7 types of sex you will have had in your life time
Angry sex; Le Rogers knows what I am speaking about.
Rube; so does Katie.
"hey!" Katie shouts.
Good quality. The worst kind if its only once.- Glynn.
Not you Glynn, you did not help Le Rogers, I close my eyes and my ears to that monstrosity.
Low Quality. The best kind-Glynn.
Again, how are you going to help this creep out?
Glynn, thinks that Le Rogers is actually awesome and he changed his name.
Actually, says the Wine guy of previously, he changed it into some type of title cause he's rich and the mega millionaires and we play golf not like bar keep James Huntecowle are whatever you true name is. Hey, man, do not push it- I have boundaries of what shit I repeat, speak your shit.
The wine guy is now held up with me because obviously Glynn wants to hold me hostage so that Le Rogers will actually do bad sex with her so she can fill her fetish of bad sex and really- wants to remove me from the equation as the constant comedic fraction here.
Something tells me that I win here in surviving under this Wine Guy. Glynn has beaten him over the yellow bard head with one of his specially cared and carried yellow wines in their thine yellow packages. She thinks its cute and well it looks like your list is not that important right, Le Rogers.
Wine Guy is actually a genie and changes Glynn into magician and Le Rogers into annoying teenager missing his entitlement of a girlfriend, called Nancy Nooks, move over Katie, you are far too old now.
" You really aren't taking this serious are you". Katie says.
No Katie, no one takes Knickers seriously not even me, even though I eat it everyday.
"sigh" Katie says.
Rube; so does Katie.
"hey!" Katie shouts.
Good quality. The worst kind if its only once.- Glynn.
Not you Glynn, you did not help Le Rogers, I close my eyes and my ears to that monstrosity.
Low Quality. The best kind-Glynn.
Again, how are you going to help this creep out?
Glynn, thinks that Le Rogers is actually awesome and he changed his name.
Actually, says the Wine guy of previously, he changed it into some type of title cause he's rich and the mega millionaires and we play golf not like bar keep James Huntecowle are whatever you true name is. Hey, man, do not push it- I have boundaries of what shit I repeat, speak your shit.
The wine guy is now held up with me because obviously Glynn wants to hold me hostage so that Le Rogers will actually do bad sex with her so she can fill her fetish of bad sex and really- wants to remove me from the equation as the constant comedic fraction here.
Something tells me that I win here in surviving under this Wine Guy. Glynn has beaten him over the yellow bard head with one of his specially cared and carried yellow wines in their thine yellow packages. She thinks its cute and well it looks like your list is not that important right, Le Rogers.
Wine Guy is actually a genie and changes Glynn into magician and Le Rogers into annoying teenager missing his entitlement of a girlfriend, called Nancy Nooks, move over Katie, you are far too old now.
" You really aren't taking this serious are you". Katie says.
No Katie, no one takes Knickers seriously not even me, even though I eat it everyday.
"sigh" Katie says.
Comments
Post a Comment