repulsed by the fiber.

Repulsed by the fiber and the yonder too.
Too see the women of the grand beyond as prey for the luring charming
of words and people of a great flood of information and the arms huddled
in the masses of chemistry of the people to reach the information belongs with me
and another and another and another.
me and another and another and another.
But no else than another, the sound annoys everyone
looking for eye to eye, trying to behave with the information I know
for that these people will bite you up and the people who never sit up
and they only will just never shut up.

But no else than another, there is no else no one for me, but those I see
and don't try to contort the wills of me and I will spank you really you see
down the line, don't fuck with me.
Repulsed by the fiber and the yonder too.

I really don't want to see this place be mocked but the people inside they do haunt
and I really don't see why I should hold back from telling you as how it is. I am repulsed and entranced by the innerstory correct version of the story of the world outside your eyes, your charms and your lips and outside the scope of you, you inane crazy hypocrite.
you crazy hypocrite, all full of it.

Repulsed by the fiber and the limb and the people who come out of the man of the Satan
whom which you did.  I am not pleased by all of this and I wish it would all end now.
Repulsed by the fiber and then by the limb of what is marketing gone wrong and so damn awry
of corrupt ambition that twists around the people inside this school. To turn them out as couples for drool and greed of drool. I am repulsed, I am man and not a tool.

Comments

Popular Posts