news stories next are from drafts and h-hentai
(link)
Upcoming news stories in the format of Horderline Contagion are coming up;Karget Kop can register to that and really the upcoming story of X of the internet is only a one tribe deal. There for now will only be one edition called Museum Machine. Featuring Alexa Myter, Tom Hines, Jack One, Cassede Normade, Apple Madison and Roma Sprice as they are transported into another world or rather a game called X of the internet and must help the Packengers defeat the Pardon Military. Or else they will not make it home but lucky for Alexa Myter she can summon with her drawing ability Sugar Cookie Armory to help out in the battle.
The next story is about of course, the different Sugar Cookie Girls and their actual living live- a story I think you will find delicious.
After this we will focus on H-hentai and the very stories as they were written in the past for this particular purpose and then this basically changes things and reveals how all other stories drafted that time before and of that summer, were created for this reason.
After all the stories of Kyeombi, H-hentai, X of the Internet and the Sugar Cookie Girls are done; the next project of course is all the series drafted in summer + those in Regalia Bears Airs and next those that were outside of Regalia Bears Airs, a project called the Weathermen and lastly Burston.
I think that in the meantime; the stories that will be written will be pretty cool and it will be pretty fun for there to be an alternative to the snoring and horrid news at times in which lacks creativity and hope, real spirit of compassion and I envy the resources that go into inspiring people into dis-action and not inspiration. Keeping up with my 2015 tenants, I decide on speaking out on sex trade with the inspiration cure, many may not know this but sex trade is one of the rampant causes of rape, bastardizations of women, trying of the ridding of freedom for women and a women should not be supporting the undersystem that is sex trade, ever if they want the world to be better for women but I guess not! When people make a system that is to manipulate love and turn it into misguided lust and misguided trust and then into manipulation that is akin to hate and convert love and sex because of love into hatred and lust hate filled sex, it is time to end that system and stop its growth. The problem I say must not grow larger and while people turn their eye in the news. Real people suffer and I refuse to continue to not offer a voice to the real issues in this estate rather than who did this and that. Gets nothing real done, all it does is make those guilty of those crimes hid deeper in the shadows. I speak out to you because whether or not we are all affected by the sex trade and H-hentai, Horderline Hentai is to force you to wake the fuck up to what this world really is!
Upcoming news stories in the format of Horderline Contagion are coming up;Karget Kop can register to that and really the upcoming story of X of the internet is only a one tribe deal. There for now will only be one edition called Museum Machine. Featuring Alexa Myter, Tom Hines, Jack One, Cassede Normade, Apple Madison and Roma Sprice as they are transported into another world or rather a game called X of the internet and must help the Packengers defeat the Pardon Military. Or else they will not make it home but lucky for Alexa Myter she can summon with her drawing ability Sugar Cookie Armory to help out in the battle.
The next story is about of course, the different Sugar Cookie Girls and their actual living live- a story I think you will find delicious.
After this we will focus on H-hentai and the very stories as they were written in the past for this particular purpose and then this basically changes things and reveals how all other stories drafted that time before and of that summer, were created for this reason.
After all the stories of Kyeombi, H-hentai, X of the Internet and the Sugar Cookie Girls are done; the next project of course is all the series drafted in summer + those in Regalia Bears Airs and next those that were outside of Regalia Bears Airs, a project called the Weathermen and lastly Burston.
I think that in the meantime; the stories that will be written will be pretty cool and it will be pretty fun for there to be an alternative to the snoring and horrid news at times in which lacks creativity and hope, real spirit of compassion and I envy the resources that go into inspiring people into dis-action and not inspiration. Keeping up with my 2015 tenants, I decide on speaking out on sex trade with the inspiration cure, many may not know this but sex trade is one of the rampant causes of rape, bastardizations of women, trying of the ridding of freedom for women and a women should not be supporting the undersystem that is sex trade, ever if they want the world to be better for women but I guess not! When people make a system that is to manipulate love and turn it into misguided lust and misguided trust and then into manipulation that is akin to hate and convert love and sex because of love into hatred and lust hate filled sex, it is time to end that system and stop its growth. The problem I say must not grow larger and while people turn their eye in the news. Real people suffer and I refuse to continue to not offer a voice to the real issues in this estate rather than who did this and that. Gets nothing real done, all it does is make those guilty of those crimes hid deeper in the shadows. I speak out to you because whether or not we are all affected by the sex trade and H-hentai, Horderline Hentai is to force you to wake the fuck up to what this world really is!

Comments
Post a Comment