Horderline Contagion.

Those following four stories conclude the story of Horderline Contagion; support this site to see it as a story and in doing so; it will be promoted on the author's list of works to do. The road to the victory of this will be a fun and adventurous one as the story concludes here of developing a new mzodern.
I have been working on telling of the true adventures and proving them for over a year now and finally it has all been completed. Now; the furthermore of what I am going to say is I am going to go over a lot of stories in a short limited amount of time and then; oh well. Best everyone! Who smithe me in secret and in public.

In the post I introduce from this previous picture here;

Then this picture:

And finally this one:

And then these;









All apart of a calendar for 2018 in which you will see soon.


I want to say how greatly aghast I am at this.
But sadly; I think that I have been too nice in this ordeal-
calling people I do not know friends, friends in which who could be doing the same as you but don't-knew of circumstances but never stood up. I guess its good and all. That I went on alone.
But I am going to say is-a criminal is a criminal and I am not one.
I did my best to work in the thriving evil citadel I found myself in but now I cannot stop packaging guns, guns in which will reveal to you the very nature of that citadel of hell and a place of red full of ravenous felines. I should have never played along with their games. But I could only be but human and worry about the safety of my comrades and friends. But that never goes to waste. What does go to waste is friendship; when you realize it is all squeezed short because of a dictator. And that life is surely is twisted when you begin to question reality. And realize that you really have no friends. To count on in your time of need; that all is hopeless. All is cold and desolate and really that the pain in which you feel inside cannot be reached and you have devoured a toxin somehow that you cannot spit out.
Life is more than this fight with some evil wish and whim to control a community in which one cannot even understand. But I have been tortured and beaten and hit and switched, burned, cut in half and all there is in the end is more war as long as these people think they can bully people into submission with their fears that they might attack them and if it is that bad; then I openly come to attack them. Fuck them and any nobody out there supporting them.
You will never take away people's homes from them for the risk of your own selfish need to spread your home everywhere. That is just the cause of war and you will see in this next story which takes characters from Life of Balloon and puts them in a war like catagion.

I bring you this following song;
I am horny and I am bleeding
 something needing the love, saintis be there
I don't care about the people around here
do you care, oh, you don't, Don't.
Don't.
MM culture
I in the meadows alone everyone wants to eat me
but I stay alone. I stay alone and fight
till the end of the road and the people are saying things they don't mean at all
and when I found myself in the shadows. I found I wasn't human after the modern
all.
MZODERN endgame fall.
MZODERN ENDGAME FALL!
Do you think about it at all-
not human.

(that is all for your corporate message today go back to mining black precious rocks).

Now; let me tell you more about Life of Balloon. It is the first; story really about moira but here I change the story to be of earth in the landscape of the 2nd world war and what you will find is that this event will build up the back story for the news stories to come. And really-I think that people should open their eyes to the real world and not the fantasy idealistic world where you are guaranteed this and that but in the real world-you are guaranteed not one thing when people walk around depriving you of your liberties it has become increasingly clear. That people just want to be evil and so it is not wrong to fight them with the best of your ability, the end.





Comments

Popular Posts