10 mistakes women make while having intercourse
Katie unfortunately has left Ik Rogers for Naple Donneys and he is quiet the wine expert you and your fumbling words are not; today will we ever get too mocking you and your utter lack of effort.
I want to say that Katie has left us all and it is Ik Rogers damned fault for not going after her.
" you did not go and fuck her yourself" though Ik Rogers says breaking many reality walls.
" you can speak?" Rube says, " I knew your blog was a scam and not a representation of your brain!"
You want it you can never get it she seems to say. " I am insulted" Ik Rogers says.
Natalia and all the girls like Natalie and the other girl called Glynn have all left me now and now I am the only one serving the damned customers at this coffee shop! Trashy free loader. Only Anna, Lucy and Barta are with me now.
Kringles have come town and want to purchase the Knickers cereal, it looks like you will be doing this a hobby for now on.
I do not think I can continue to speak as this piece of trash gets ever more popular and well Anna, tries to slip my neck open when I do not see serving if not most of the customers in solitude with Glynn, team work bitches. You have none.
I think that at #7, you should stop because well these are not mistakes these are rather misconceptions of misconceptions in which you think women seem to have.
Now, that you have stopped crying pop culture inrested fool, all ye girls come here to work get back to it.
Katie has returned and the natural order of things go back. I think I need a restraining order on this blogger to never appear here again. Too much business has been lost. We did not get to it, sad man, sad. So horribly sad, not.
I want to say that Katie has left us all and it is Ik Rogers damned fault for not going after her.
" you did not go and fuck her yourself" though Ik Rogers says breaking many reality walls.
" you can speak?" Rube says, " I knew your blog was a scam and not a representation of your brain!"
You want it you can never get it she seems to say. " I am insulted" Ik Rogers says.
Natalia and all the girls like Natalie and the other girl called Glynn have all left me now and now I am the only one serving the damned customers at this coffee shop! Trashy free loader. Only Anna, Lucy and Barta are with me now.
Kringles have come town and want to purchase the Knickers cereal, it looks like you will be doing this a hobby for now on.
I do not think I can continue to speak as this piece of trash gets ever more popular and well Anna, tries to slip my neck open when I do not see serving if not most of the customers in solitude with Glynn, team work bitches. You have none.
I think that at #7, you should stop because well these are not mistakes these are rather misconceptions of misconceptions in which you think women seem to have.
Now, that you have stopped crying pop culture inrested fool, all ye girls come here to work get back to it.
Katie has returned and the natural order of things go back. I think I need a restraining order on this blogger to never appear here again. Too much business has been lost. We did not get to it, sad man, sad. So horribly sad, not.
Comments
Post a Comment