My Teenage Confection,

I tried to ignore it and carry on in my own way.
But this is a place that is of the decay.
And in my own way I avoided writing in those times
about what I found there and I am saying it wasn't fair.

My teenage confection they thought they had ruined
they had fun and they ruined they thought, they had
ruined-they thought; they had ruined life.

hmmr..hmmmrr...hmmrr...!
I think that the lights are the sunnny in time
of the mind that can find the reality in which it is.
And I see and I saw the orange crawl of yellow
of the night fall appear as the day started to descend.
Yet you  come and yet you dissappear to cast a
another shadow on classes that day. In a certain
advantageous way; I see that the love life will be tortured
to be the palm of your plan. Ahmmmrr. And.
Fuck, you all.

I am just going to sit here and record it all and record it all in my own little way.
No one is for me, but I am for me-to see this to the end -yes, you will never know its
me as you try to keep me down in  a certain tragic way.
My teenage confection they thought they had ruined and they had oh so fun.
oh so fun. That on the first day of that semester I did go off and run.
To have the real discovery and fun.
Hop, skip and run and escape death such fun.

Comments

Popular Posts