nightmares of falling at fallen at falling to fall in love.
I see you and then I don't and then I don't even know how much debt I can handle, I can handle and its like I cannot move and I cannot speak and all my body does is be so weak and I am the only one to find myself a friend in all this talk about the weather and I love all of you but I really do not know how to and will probably never know how to until I get to know ya. But you can't really know anything at all; so afraid someone is going to take your life away.
And I found myself in the lamp of doom, crying how I would never reach you as if I had messed up the only times but I never did they keep telling me so. But I ignore them but I want to know you all. But one after the other I fail and I can never figure out who you are at all and I am tried of this game and I had the last nightmare for the last fucking time of this life. To say no more and never again.
I will be the one to end this game and if you ever bargain to be some boon who likes to bargain with a devil for edges and education. I would just drop you. Cause I have bleed. Innumerably for this and this is the end.
If you never respond and never quit. And if you never have a fit. If you work out a deal with the devil like sudoku I'm done and I had it all up to here that friendship was a grant and that the debt of education is all that ties us together and I never have it where anyone contacts me at all. I am the one to take responsibility for it all? NO, never am I the one to take the fall. Because you were so aligned to be with them in their slavery and all. That I am the only one to take the fall because I only take responsibility for what I have seen and what I have done is not kill anyone and thought I got away.
Cause we came to school to become grossed out and turned to gangsters eh?
I wait for no nightmares to cry inside. I sit on the bed naked and red and I find that I have type of friends to understand that we are caged bitches. To be served shit and eat it up like its golden and I had enough of living in the golden fake arches of this little hood and you need to stop treating it as if the slavery of the orange and yellow meadows are good when they never are.
I have tried to escape nothing at all but escape from fighting friends, lovers and all but the stench of evil just seeps on forward to try and take the life of me away and the life of the area to replace it with a feel that does not belong and trying so strong to uproot the feelings of home. My feelings of home are not a crime and never is anyone's least they try to kill everyone's home and I really hidden terrorist they need to bite the accosted films of arts. I had enough nightmares in this place and I am done hiding my face.
Try one day in a grocery store, protecting women she is just a dumb whore. What a jerk and asshole he is from stopping people from trashing my unoriginal but original unoriginality being something I was never meant to be and I am done falling in love. I am done falling in love. Cause the world is so bitter and twisted you can never get none when everyone is filled up with this nonsense of bloody and hateful rumor that only twisted out like a thorn to ruin this world and the estates and their tastes because no one can stand their taste and the person I speaking of is a just no one. Thinking they are powerful someone but having no respect for no one, my community! You could no nothing when there is nothing like humble strong! After the flooding so long; long outer districts are we just to be disrespected and treated like trash on the cusp of a slavery run city? Acting as if everything is alright and pretty but no it is not and no more I have had it and I had enough nightmares.
Try and think of how life would be if the bitch never existed and that is my longing so she could ever exist only in a nightmare like this one where you foolish people never wake up, frivolity of man and his emotion in modern are revealed so weak and not even humane. Not even the religion can save this man and everything he did was just to put all back and the people just for that try to stab him in the back. No wonder Jesus was crucified. And no wonder so many people just get shit shot and die.
Because there is no heaven in anyone. To allow this bullshit to occur. The end.
And I found myself in the lamp of doom, crying how I would never reach you as if I had messed up the only times but I never did they keep telling me so. But I ignore them but I want to know you all. But one after the other I fail and I can never figure out who you are at all and I am tried of this game and I had the last nightmare for the last fucking time of this life. To say no more and never again.
I will be the one to end this game and if you ever bargain to be some boon who likes to bargain with a devil for edges and education. I would just drop you. Cause I have bleed. Innumerably for this and this is the end.
If you never respond and never quit. And if you never have a fit. If you work out a deal with the devil like sudoku I'm done and I had it all up to here that friendship was a grant and that the debt of education is all that ties us together and I never have it where anyone contacts me at all. I am the one to take responsibility for it all? NO, never am I the one to take the fall. Because you were so aligned to be with them in their slavery and all. That I am the only one to take the fall because I only take responsibility for what I have seen and what I have done is not kill anyone and thought I got away.
Cause we came to school to become grossed out and turned to gangsters eh?
I wait for no nightmares to cry inside. I sit on the bed naked and red and I find that I have type of friends to understand that we are caged bitches. To be served shit and eat it up like its golden and I had enough of living in the golden fake arches of this little hood and you need to stop treating it as if the slavery of the orange and yellow meadows are good when they never are.
I have tried to escape nothing at all but escape from fighting friends, lovers and all but the stench of evil just seeps on forward to try and take the life of me away and the life of the area to replace it with a feel that does not belong and trying so strong to uproot the feelings of home. My feelings of home are not a crime and never is anyone's least they try to kill everyone's home and I really hidden terrorist they need to bite the accosted films of arts. I had enough nightmares in this place and I am done hiding my face.
Try one day in a grocery store, protecting women she is just a dumb whore. What a jerk and asshole he is from stopping people from trashing my unoriginal but original unoriginality being something I was never meant to be and I am done falling in love. I am done falling in love. Cause the world is so bitter and twisted you can never get none when everyone is filled up with this nonsense of bloody and hateful rumor that only twisted out like a thorn to ruin this world and the estates and their tastes because no one can stand their taste and the person I speaking of is a just no one. Thinking they are powerful someone but having no respect for no one, my community! You could no nothing when there is nothing like humble strong! After the flooding so long; long outer districts are we just to be disrespected and treated like trash on the cusp of a slavery run city? Acting as if everything is alright and pretty but no it is not and no more I have had it and I had enough nightmares.
Try and think of how life would be if the bitch never existed and that is my longing so she could ever exist only in a nightmare like this one where you foolish people never wake up, frivolity of man and his emotion in modern are revealed so weak and not even humane. Not even the religion can save this man and everything he did was just to put all back and the people just for that try to stab him in the back. No wonder Jesus was crucified. And no wonder so many people just get shit shot and die.
Because there is no heaven in anyone. To allow this bullshit to occur. The end.
Comments
Post a Comment