Head full of geography.

Head full of color and geography and I say I want it
to be the one I know so well that is some well handsome up inside the
worlds of the minds and is so cute and so kind.
That rest in the likeness of you and mine.
I think their problem is sick and they are dicks.
They will always try to beat up on me and I say;
they are dicks. That they ever even ever tried to be
this at all and be this anymore else and something more.
Something more. If this and if not something more.
I had nothing but candy and more. for it all.

But if you find yourself in the painge of a heart so thristy
for blood. For blood, whooo, for blood. For blood.
Da, da. da, da. da, da. Da, da, da. For blood, For blood.
So thirsty for blood and I say I long for yours as you do mine.
And this is were are blood tie is in align.
Da, da, da, da, da, da, -dd-ad, da, da. Blood. Blood. Blood.
I feel that sometimes it is going to be good and then I know when
you reached for me; my only hand to be-to not let go of you and by that
I avoid you. Because that is what I had to do to keep the little bastards from
you but I will never let go of you...!

I will never let go of you.
If for blood. If for blood. Or you and I know its true and of blood.
I know its true. I know its true. That I on that day, I made a new dream come true.

Comments

Popular Posts