these ladies were caught bored at work.
So they started to dance and strip their pants into muscle woman formation.
It freaked Wine Guy and Jamie and everyone out.
Le Rogers still looking at them had to shout" I would take that wine".
" I am good fellow". Poor Le Rogers thought he was a girl king
but whoever forgot they were women and slowly we watched
as he was dragged behind the coffee desk and beaten up and hung like
a pinata. Rube exclaimed, " because I can!"
Le Rogers of the Poor Wine Bottle said,
" I'm glad as these ladies were caught bored at work"
His mind never so fried.
It freaked Wine Guy and Jamie and everyone out.
Le Rogers still looking at them had to shout" I would take that wine".
" I am good fellow". Poor Le Rogers thought he was a girl king
but whoever forgot they were women and slowly we watched
as he was dragged behind the coffee desk and beaten up and hung like
a pinata. Rube exclaimed, " because I can!"
Le Rogers of the Poor Wine Bottle said,
" I'm glad as these ladies were caught bored at work"
His mind never so fried.
Comments
Post a Comment