The upcoming models of ideals'luxemborg.

 Join me for the following events in upcoming streams;

Polards; Three parts need to be completed for the 3rd volume and I will soon be after to do these different parts. These parts I say are very complicated and I don't work or complete everything at once but at a partial state of mind. Rather it probably will take maybe 3 different times or even 6 times to complete the project-whether that happens in a video? No one can actually be sure. Alas-adventure awaits! Might be the most pages you can be said to be seen by anyone whose does "comics". Not that comics are a rush-I just have methods to get ideas organically which scripts don't actually allow for.

Palenius Tricks: Will continue the story of Palenius Tricks. Openly, no one has seen the idea before yet it might be featured in a video all the previous pages if only briefly. Limiting nothing from the imagination, will be going up to the very tip and the very ending of the first volume. This will eventually allow the effort of the 1st volume to be completed.

Summerhouse; Will be adding a second page to each serial and maybe a cover as well for each serial. As previously noted-all that is left to do is complete some pages and pose for the expansion in which additional pages are to be added. Really much will allow for a better story I believe when things are already placed out and there is no "precedent" of a larger serial to match up to.

And always you will find the streams here.

Comments

Popular Posts